BY DANNON

Angela P.
Angela P.
Harrisburg, PA
These are a great size and a great way to stay hydrated and get some extra fluoride that you need!
Diane R.
Diane R.
elk grove, ca
DANNON bottled water is a excellent refreshing way to get the fluoride everyone needs especially kids. Make sure to recycle the bottle after enjoying the water.
Mallory B.
Mallory B.
Natural and fluoride should not go together. Fluoride in water is not necessary at all. Your body is not suppose to intake fluoride. It literally dumbs you down and can cause calcification to important glands in your brain. Fluoride at the dentist is different and sits on your teeth for only your teeth to absorb. Avoid unnecessary fluoride! Educate yourself!
Amy B.
Amy B.
I was surprised at home much I liked these. They would be something I would pick up again. I would recommend this bottle water.
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
Denton, TX
Good for the kids and its convenient for school and lunch. Super easy to pack into a backpack or something
Maryssa-Marie H.
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD
Flouride water tastes a little funky but i know lots of kids enjoy these they're so easy to pack up and take along
Lori M.
Lori M.
Waco, TX
More fluoride ? WHY? I don't think MORE fluoride is necessary, especially not for children.
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Daphne, Al
The bottles are a nice size to carry and are easy to open. Perfect for picnics and days out.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Hey everyone!!!

I think Dannon Natural Spring Water Fluoridated is not so great I say this because my nephew asked if it was flavor water because it had a cartoon guy on it and I sa no and he didn't want it so it was a waste for me to buy it if no one will drink it and This is my honest opinion
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Ashburn, VA
Drink tap water when possible, but this is more convenient when you need to provide water on-the-go and the fluoride is beneficial.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Did your kids enjoy it?
Roxanne F.
Roxanne F.
Clarksville, TN
What other flavors does it come in?
Caroline W.
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Was the fluoride your incentive to purchase this water ?
How do I just buy the water