Dannon Lowfat Yogurt Coffee uploaded by Elle D.Dannon Lowfat Yogurt Coffee uploaded by Rachel M.
2 colors available

BY DANNON

Dannon® Coffee Lowfat Yogurt.

Since 1942.

1.5% milk fat.

Grade A.

With other natural flavor. see more...

Sabira H.
Sabira H.
Foodie Expert
Tried this coffee flavored yogurt about a year ago and I still didn't forget it. I only bought it because I'm a coffee lover but it tasted terrible it was sooo sour and disgusting I don't know if yogurts get spoiled or something but this just tasted baadd. I bought this from Walmart and wanted to give Dannon a try because I never tried it before and this was kind of a bad start.
Rawan H.
Rawan H.
Dearborn, MI
I'm usually a fan of Dannon yogurt, but I had this coffee flavored one at a friends house, and the taste was very unpleasant. I drink coffee on a daily basis so I was pretty disappointed when this combo of yogurt and coffee didn't work out. This may be different for others but for me it was not an enjoyable experience.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Foodie Expert
This is my absolute favorite flavor from Dannon. I love that this flavor exists because I love coffee. This has a taste that is like coffee but not totally that coffee taste. Its hard to explain in words, I suggest you just buy it and try it!. Definitely recommend this product.
Abby R.
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Foodie Expert
I'm not a big fan of yogurt because of the texture. But this isn't too weird for me. I love the flavor and it fills me up a bit and it is healthier compared to other yogurts
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
my only complaint is that they've made this smaller over the years :( and more expensive. Its always yummy, one of my very favorite yogurts! :D loved it since i was a kid
Madison M.
Madison M.
Humble, TX
This left a horrible taste in my mouth and i would not buy it again. I wish i could say i liked it but i dont its very tart too.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Machesney Pk, IL
Foodie Expert
Some of these flavors are a hit or miss. Most of them that I've gotten are good. But some just taste spoiled
Varonica M.
Varonica M.
Westland, MI
I love yogurt but some of the flyovers they are coming up with is bad and this is one of those!
Sandra S.
Sandra S.
This Dannon Yogurt is absolutely delicious.. Coffee anything is my life and its "low fat"
vanessa c.
vanessa c.
boca raton
I love that these yogurts taste so good and yet are natural. They are a great snack to have around and are very affordable. They are also easy to find at most grocery stores. I have been buying them since they first came out and would recommend them to anyone.
Shay E.
Shay E.
Does this taste good? I want to try it, but I wasn't sure if the coffee would be good? Also is this made with real coffee or is it just artificial flavoring?