Dannon® Light & Fit® Strawberry Shortcake Greek Yogurt Mousse 4 oz Cup uploaded by Ashley J.

BY DANNON

Get happy with this creamy new treat bursting with delicious fruit flavor, and a light and fluffy texture that will melt in your mouth. At 80 calories, forget happy, you’ll be ecstatic! see more...

Geisel M.
rich flavor further resolves to me when I have very hungry yogurt is rich, I use very rich snack for my son and my husband t well use it to take when I have hunger for me as a
Haley S.
Chandler, AZ
It is like dessert. I love the texture and the taste! So delicious and good for you too! I eat it as an afternoon pick me up!
Chrissy  F.
Perfrct cross between crunch, sweetness and tang! I eat this for my afternoon or evening snack and it keeps me feeling full!
heiddy m.
Kissimmee, FL
bueno no hay queja y lo mejor de todo es el sabor jeje soy amante a la fresa y si viene con pedazos de fruta mejor
Kimberly m.
Logan, UT
It's ok. It has that low fat sugar free after taste. I really don't taste the cheesecake flavor. It's just ok.
Amy R.
S Rockwood, MI
Dessert in a container. absolutely LOVE this. repurchase all of the time. fiance even loves it :)
Eva M.
Riverbank, CA
By far the BEST flavor out of all the light N fit brand. Its delicious and guilt free!
SANDRA M.
WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND
IT GETS AND A+
Kate W.
Belpre, OH
A delicious low calorie snack! Great for a filling, protein packed snack especially for those watching their weight. A good taste, a good texture and a good amount of tougher. Comparable to more costly brands; a very good value.
Katrina B.
I love this yogurt! I usually buy it from Target. It has a smooth not too sweet taste and it's low-fat. It's fresh and healthy, and I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a yogurt that keeps you fit.