Dannon® Light & Fit® Strawberry Banana Yogurt Drink uploaded by Jennifer T.

BY DANNON

For balanced nutrition on the go, Dannon Light & Fit Yogurt Drinks are a smart choice. Shake up your routine with your favorite fruit flavors in a smooth, 7 fluid ounce yogurt drink with 9 grams of protein, 90 calories, 0 added sugar, and 0 percent fat. A delicious way to eat well on the go.

Enjoy the sweet flavor of strawberry banana with 90 calories wherever life takes you.

Jillecella C.
Kincaid
I love Dannon yogurt products more I love that Dannon  uses whole milk. I like to eat this as a snack when I am craving something sweet. I also love chopping up bananas and mixing them in the yogurt. Makes for a super delicious treat that you don't have to feel guilty about.
Rebecca V.
Good! The flavor is nice. I bought mine from ShopRite and they are AMAZING for mornings on my way to school. The bottle is a little small but they were on sale. I would add more flavors to the range.
Sharon T.
I love light and fit yogurt! They have a variety of flavors. My son and I often fight over the last one. Strawberry and banana is my favorite. I also love cherry.
Damara H.
Sarasota, FL
I really enjoyed this yogurt drink. Im a mom of 2 boys whos always on the run. I wanted to shed some lbs but not have to miss out on yummy foods. This drink is so good, it kept me satisfied for a long time and the flavors are amazing. The strawberry banana is by far my fave!
Tiana L.
Malden
My favorite yogurt. I like this flavor and consistency the best out of all the yogurts I've tried. The fact that it is in a bottle makes everything so much easier and I can always get it on the go. I am a nurse so its great that I can bring it to go on the way to work or have it for a quick morning snack fix to hold me over on a busy day.
Kay T.
Llano
Decent taste, maybe a bit chalky taste with the "light".  Seems like to make a product less calories it has a funny aftertaste.  I do like this one over many others out there when it comes to healthy option.  All these products are a bit pricey and I don't buy them often.
Jodi M.
This is my favorite yogurt to buy! It tastes wonderful and you can't tell it's lowfat at all. I can find it at any local grocery store and it's nice there is such availability to find it. I actually like to dip other fruits into this flavor of yogurt because it  makes a good snack.
Samantha B.
Sterling, VA
Love these! A delicious nutritious meal for busy mornings getting the kids off to school or a great after school snack before heading to practice. Our kids love them and we can feel good about them drinking this on the run! The strawberry banana flavor is our favorite!
Edith C.
Staunton
These are a tasty option when I'm in a rush and don't have time to sit down and eat. It's also a product that I feel comfortable giving to my kids at snack time. I've had no complaints on taste, even from my picky eater! Good price for the convenience.
Melissa S.
Barnegat, NJ
It kind of tastes exactly like what you think drinking a thinned yogurt through a straw would taste like. It's good on the road, to be able to eat breakfast (or drink actually) while commuting. I've tried a few flavors and they are all good!