BY DANNON

Indulge on the go and enjoy the sweet flavor of strawberry banana wherever life takes you. The tasty satisfaction you love without the sacrifice. see more...

Jillecella C.
Kincaid
I love Dannon yogurt products more I love that Dannon  uses whole milk. I like to eat this as a snack when I am craving something sweet. I also love chopping up bananas and mixing them in the yogurt. Makes for a super delicious treat that you don't have to feel guilty about.
Sharon T.
I love light and fit yogurt! They have a variety of flavors. My son and I often fight over the last one. Strawberry and banana is my favorite. I also love cherry.
Damara H.
Sarasota, FL
I really enjoyed this yogurt drink. Im a mom of 2 boys whos always on the run. I wanted to shed some lbs but not have to miss out on yummy foods. This drink is so good, it kept me satisfied for a long time and the flavors are amazing. The strawberry banana is by far my fave!
Tiana L.
Malden
My favorite yogurt. I like this flavor and consistency the best out of all the yogurts I've tried. The fact that it is in a bottle makes everything so much easier and I can always get it on the go. I am a nurse so its great that I can bring it to go on the way to work or have it for a quick morning snack fix to hold me over on a busy day.
Jodi M.
This is my favorite yogurt to buy! It tastes wonderful and you can't tell it's lowfat at all. I can find it at any local grocery store and it's nice there is such availability to find it. I actually like to dip other fruits into this flavor of yogurt because it  makes a good snack.
Trisha R.
This yogurt drink is perfect for on the go. The taste is surprisingly good for being a light and fit product! Also this is good when mixed with granola to get an extra boost of fiber! My family really likes this flavor too!
Melody R.
Wake Forest, NC
This is such a tasty yogurt, even my very picky 6 year old loves it!! The strawberry flavor tastes so fresh, with bits of real strawberries in it. I always keep it in the fridge for lunches or snacks or even desserts!
Robin R.
Midland, MI
The past two months there has been a coupon out for buy one get one free of the four pack of these drinks. I am LOVING it! I drink one of these before I go workout. If it weren't for the coupon I probably would not buy these on a regular basis.
Rebecca F.
Bronx, NY
This is my go to breakfast. It is easy filling, low calories! I love the flavor is delicious and not high in calories or sugar. It is always on sale at $1 at the local super market.
Renee B.
Tifton, GA
This yogurt has a great flavor and is very rich and creamy. I loved the taste and its a perfect portion to get your day started. The price is not too bad.