BY DANNON

Dannon® Light & Fit® Strawberry Banana Nonfat yogurt.
Vit. A&D & fructose, sucralose, aspartame & acesulfame potassium.
50% fewer calories than regular lowfat yogurt.
Super saver* 4 pack 6oz.
*Based on M.S.R.P.
80 calories per 6 oz.
0% fat.
Grade A.
4-6 oz (170 g) cups 1.5 lb (680 g). see more...

Candace L.
I love this yogurt, I buy it once a week. I prefer this flavor over the others because it tastes good and each cup is only 70 calories! I also love the four pack because then I don't forget about them in my fridge and they don't go bad! Perfect snack during the day or for breakfast.
Shaniah R.
I absolutely love this yogurt. It’s so rich in taste and it’s so creamy. I always buy these. The prices are very reasonable. I bought them a couple times in Walmart and shoprite. I would recommend you eating it with some granola in it. I would go buy both if I was you.
Melissa R.
Canton, OH
I love this yogurt!! It is super rich and creamy. The flavor is good and doesn't taste artificial. It's not super sweet and it is just right. I bought it at giant eagle and it was very affordable.
Chrimson E.
Leighton
Foodie Expert
I honestly am not a fan of yogurt, but I figured I'd give this a shot since it's a bit cheaper than activia, which I love, and wow it is pretty good. I love the real bits of strawberry in there and the yogurt flavor isn't overbearing like some yogurts. I can never find any other flavors I'd be willing to try. Not sure if it's just my local Walmart or if they don't have a lot of flavors to choose from in the first place.
Mary P.
Seward
i love the taste of this product. easy on my stomache since i have been eating this product i haven't had any digestive problems or stomache aches. the price isn't that bad but for how healthy it is. i am definitely going to keep buying this product just would like it in a big container instead would be nice.
Annie L.
Great low calorie option for when you are trying to have a balanced breakfast on a healthy diet! Great value and taste for the price and the quantity you get. I regularly keep it in my fridge when I am trying to maintain my weight without having to sacrifice taste!
vicky c.
Nashua
I keep these in the fridge at work for when I need a little snack while getting nutrition. Packed with flavor!! My favorite is the Black Cherry but there are many more varieties. 10/10 would recommend. I buy every time!
Stephanie E.
Foodie Expert
I love this yogurt, I am not a huge fan of fruit on the bottom so this really works for me. I enjoy the convince of the four pack for the price, I wish it was offered in more flavors.
Sandra C.
This yogurt is delicious. It's one of my favorite flavors of Dannon Light & Fit. I've tried others but I always come back to Dannon because the taste is the best. It is also reasonably priced.
Brooke L.
I love this yogurt. The fruit pieces are large enough so you can really taste the fruit it's self. And it's always so fresh and tasty. Never chalky like other yogurts