Dannon® Light & Fit® Strawberry Banana Non-Fat Yogurt uploaded by Synthia S.Dannon® Light & Fit® Strawberry Banana Non-Fat Yogurt uploaded by Synthia S.

BY DANNON

Dannon® Light & Fit® Strawberry Banana Nonfat Yogurt.

Vitamin A&D 50% Fewer calories than regular lowfat yogurt.

Grade A.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

80 Calories.

Micalah G.
Micalah G.
Greenwood, IN
Foodie Expert
Super easy lunch when I'm working. I often eat it with a banana and granola so it is filling, healthy, and tastes great. I love several of the flavored but seem to gravitate back to the Strawberry Banana most often.
Keanaliz L.
Keanaliz L.
Methuen, MA
Foodie Expert
The only yogurt that I actually liked. It's only 80 calories and even has strawberry chunks. I buy mine at my local grocery store. I think it's a lot better than others. I recommend anyone to try it.
Daryl A.
Daryl A.
Hanover, PA
I am a picky eater but I love the strawberry banana yogurt! With less calories it's a very healthy side to a breakfast or a snack along the day...
Jenalyn P.
Jenalyn P.
Terre Haute, IN
Definitely like this yogurt. Good texture, good flavor, and it's low in sugar so it doesn't cause issues with my blood sugar spiking!
Julia K.
Julia K.
Ardsley, NY
I am not a huge fan of yogurt, but when I am having a craving for some I really like this yogurt because it is super flavorful
Chelsea s.
Chelsea s.
Foodie Expert
I love this yogurt. It is the Perfect amount for a mid morning snack to hold your appetite over until your next meal
Kim C.
Kim C.
Sandy Hook, Ky
This is only yogurt that I can eat . Really good product would recommend to anyone
Chardae J.
Chardae J.
Foodie Expert
Why is this so good? Uhh I tried it for the first time today and it tastes like a strawberry banana smoothie but in a yogurt container. It's not too sweet either. I paired it with animal crackers and it made for nice breakfast. I may have to buy these now because I'm a bit of a picky eater and if I like something I stick with it.
Aj S.
Aj S.
Foodie Expert
I love eating this yogurt with fresh fruits to make it even better! This a great snack/dessert when you are on the go or just lazy.
Kristi G.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
I am not normally a banana person, but in this case the flavor isn't overpowering and actually makes a nice complement to the strawberry.