Dannon® Light & Fit® Strawberry Banana Non-Fat Yogurt uploaded by Synthia S.Dannon® Light & Fit® Strawberry Banana Non-Fat Yogurt uploaded by Synthia S.

BY DANNON

Dannon® Light & Fit® Strawberry Banana Nonfat Yogurt.

Vitamin A&D 50% Fewer calories than regular lowfat yogurt.

Grade A.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

80 Calories.

Chardae J.
Why is this so good? Uhh I tried it for the first time today and it tastes like a strawberry banana smoothie but in a yogurt container. It's not too sweet either. I paired it with animal crackers and it made for nice breakfast. I may have to buy these now because I'm a bit of a picky eater and if I like something I stick with it.
Keanaliz L.
Methuen, MA
The only yogurt that I actually liked. It's only 80 calories and even has strawberry chunks. I buy mine at my local grocery store. I think it's a lot better than others. I recommend anyone to try it.
Micalah G.
Greenwood, IN
Super easy lunch when I'm working. I often eat it with a banana and granola so it is filling, healthy, and tastes great. I love several of the flavored but seem to gravitate back to the Strawberry Banana most often.
Kelsey C.
ASHLAND, MA
These yogurts are great no matter what flavor. I eat them plain for a quick breakfast or toss them into a smoothie. They are a great size, cheap and have real fruit pieces in them.
Kristen M.
Pocono Pines, PA
I love the taste of light and fit. The flavors aren't bad and I think the balance of fruit mixed in is nice. Some yogurts over do it but i like I can still mix my own in.
Amanda R.
Odessa
So delicious. Perfect breakfast item to accompany a bagel. Love the real fruit in it Dannon Light & Fit Strawberry Banana Nonfat Yogurt - 4 CT
Daryl A.
Hanover, PA
I am a picky eater but I love the strawberry banana yogurt! With less calories it's a very healthy side to a breakfast or a snack along the day...
Alyssa S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this yogurt. It's low in fat and has less calories than some brands. This is a great tasting snack that keeps me going throughout the day.
Christine R.
North Tonawanda, NY
Love this yogurt, the flavor is great and it's a perfect snack it's filling and refreshing and there are many different flavors to choose from!
Colleen K.
Hicksville, NY
I love this yogurt. I mean it doesn't have that weird yogurt taste that other yogurts have. At least I think so. It's very good and healthy.