Add a Photo

By DANNON
#666 in Yogurt

Dannon® Light & Fit® Strawberry Banana Nonfat Yogurt.

Vitamin A&D 50% Fewer calories than regular lowfat yogurt.

Grade A.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

80 Calories.

Photos (2)
Micalah G.
Micalah G.
Greenwood, IN

Super easy lunch when I'm working. I often eat it with a banana and granola so it is filling, healthy, and tastes great. I love several of the flavored but seem to gravitate back to the Strawberry Banana most often.
Keanaliz L.
Keanaliz L.
Methuen, MA

The only yogurt that I actually liked. It's only 80 calories and even has strawberry chunks. I buy mine at my local grocery store. I think it's a lot better than others. I recommend anyone to try it.
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Natick, MA

These yogurts are great no matter what flavor. I eat them plain for a quick breakfast or toss them into a smoothie. They are a great size, cheap and have real fruit pieces in them.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Pocono Pines, PA

I love the taste of light and fit. The flavors aren't bad and I think the balance of fruit mixed in is nice. Some yogurts over do it but i like I can still mix my own in.
Daryl A.
Daryl A.
Hanover, PA

I am a picky eater but I love the strawberry banana yogurt! With less calories it's a very healthy side to a breakfast or a snack along the day...
Kristi G.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA

I am not normally a banana person, but in this case the flavor isn't overpowering and actually makes a nice complement to the strawberry.
Jenalyn P.
Jenalyn P.
Terre Haute, IN

Definitely like this yogurt. Good texture, good flavor, and it's low in sugar so it doesn't cause issues with my blood sugar spiking!
Julia K.
Julia K.
Ardsley, NY

I am not a huge fan of yogurt, but when I am having a craving for some I really like this yogurt because it is super flavorful
jaime c.
jaime c.
Bristol, PA

Really good snack. i mix granola in and make it a breakfast when I'm short on time. Love the flavor and the fruit chunks.
Chelsea s.
Chelsea s.

I love this yogurt. It is the Perfect amount for a mid morning snack to hold your appetite over until your next meal

Join Now