BY DANNON

Dannon® Light & Fit® Seasonals Passion Fruit Nonfat Yogurt.
Vit A&D fructose, sucralose, aspartame & acesulfame potassium.
50% fewer calories than regular lowfat yogurt.
80 calories.
0% fat.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Grade A.
6 oz (170g). see more...

Azeen K.
Carmichael, CA
Light and Fit is my favorite Dannon yogurt of all time. Yummy and light and delicious flavor variety with a low calorie option for us trying to restrict ourselves. Great value and would continue buying
Jamie R.
Rarely find this flavor in my local stores. Loved this the few times I've had it. A light but fluffy snack that is not too fruity, yet keeps me satisfied through meals.
Delicioso! Gosto da textura, variedade de sabores, do tamanho da embalagem.
Realmente ajuda a regular o trato intestinal e me sinto muito bem quanto me alimento com esse produto. Sempre compro pra minha família. É um produto que sempre está na minha geladeira.
Gabrielle R.
Victor, WV
Foodie Expert
I love passion fruit do very much!!! This product is amazing! It tastes yummy and it's very refreshing, beside it is healthy... I recommend it :3
Dede D.
Foodie Expert
I love the taste, made me feel amazing and fresh and made me feel clean on the inside. I do recommend this product to anyone who loves yogurt.
Jaime M.
Hyde Park, VT
Foodie Expert
Love this yogurt! Tastes great and low calorie. I have bought them at price chopper, Walmart and Costco. They are creamy and full of flavor!
Anielka N.
Love the flavors. It's light and creamy. Rich and fresh fruit flavors. The prices are great. I like the variety that they have in flavors.
Michelle C.
Palm Bay, FL
Foodie Expert
This is a very good yogurt I personally eat two-a-day helps keep my bow systems going is also a good diet recipe to add to smoothies
Mariam M.
Arlington Texas
The strawberry one is good I always get it usually I bhy great value but during my pregnancy I always had light n fit dannons.
Roberta W.
Fairfield, CA
Foodie Expert
Oh my goodness! Absolutely love these low calorie yogurts! Just love the cool tasty flavor for breakfast! Or anytime actually!