BY DANNON

Dannon® Light & Fit® Seasonals Honeydew Nonfat Yogurt.
Vit A&D & fructose, sucralose, aspartame & acesulfame potassium.
50% fewer calories than regular lowfat yogurt.
80 calories.
0% fat.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Grade A.
6 oz (170g).

Julie M.
Julie M.
Palm Coast, FL
Great flavor and packaging. I get this from my local grocery store. It is a good price and I buy it each time time I go to the store. It makes me feel healthy when I eat it. The honeydew is a great flavor and everyone should try it.
Rocio G.
Rocio G.
Long Beach, CA
I love it. The flavor is really good and the retire is creamy... Also I like it because it helps to me with my digestion
Christian M.
Christian M.
Homestead, PA
Love honeydew. Didn't think this was going to taste well but I was surprised. It tastes great and not light at all.
Katie Y.
Katie Y.
Refugio, TX
This yogurt was not at all good to me it didn't tase very good it tasted a little sour to me but i giess that me
Katie
Katie
Las Vegas, NV
Love the light and fit because they have few calories but still a lot of protein and fiber.

Angelica A.
Angelica A.
Foodie Expert
My husband loves this one , he's a big fan of honey and he loves yogurt too so it's a plus.
EZX Anna C.
EZX Anna C.
Foodie Expert
A good, high-quality product, for those who are trying to follow the weight and healthy diet. Pleasant taste, not greasy, little calories. It is convenient to take along, a good and useful snack)
Vina C.
Vina C.
Eubank, KY
I just love this yogurt. It is so delicious and the price is pretty amazing too. Light and fit is always my go to for a quick and yummy snack.
Dmitra D.
Dmitra D.
Linden, NJ
This is the best yogurt I have ever eaten. Will this come back, if it's already here in Columbus Ohio where can I find it I have looked everywhere
epiphany l.
epiphany l.
Farmington, NM
Foodie Expert
Comes in amazing flavors and perfect for an after workout snack.Its not to heavy and not just milky. It's just right.