Dannon® Light & Fit® Raspberry Non-Fat Yogurt uploaded by Stacy K.

BY DANNON

Cassandra A.
Panama City, FL
These are so yummy! I love how convenient they are! Easy to grab and go and definitely a delicious alternative for sweets! Some of these products have fruit mixed in which I absolutely love paired with a bagel in the morning!
Stacy K.
I didn't like this flavor with this yougurt. It taste like it's a diet food, it taste artificial and not very enjoyable. I was expecting it to taste much better than it did. I may try other flavors in the future but I definitely didn't like this one.
Danyel C.
Bremerton, WA
This yogurt is really yummy. I purchased it at Safeway because it was on sale! It is light and fluffy! The texture is creamy! It's one of those go to snacks that are healthy! I do recommend. Super good with adding fresh fruit or granola!
Iana P.
Orlando, FL
I love this yoghurt! One of my all time fav! The taste is so rich for it being lite and it's so healthy for you. Great value for the amount of the packaging.  Won't compare because it's own unique product/ definitely recommended it to my gym partner.
Laura N.
Lexington, KY
Love this low fat yogurt. By far my favorite and my favorite flavor is strawberry! No other brands compare to this yogurt. It is priced very well for the amount that you get. I will def keep buying this!
Lori E.
Athens, GA
I'm not usually a fan of yogurt, but it's growing on me. This yogurt is incredibly fresh tasting and I love that it has chunks of raspberries in it. I sometimes add granola to add some crunch, but I can eat it alone as well. Great snack throughout the day.
KORIE T.
Springville , PA
Dannin Light and Fit has been my go to yogurt for years. Great flavor, excellent texture. I have tried many other brands but always come back to Light and Fit. When I'm looking for something sweet, I grab one and it satisfies my hunger and my sweet tooth. Only wish they'd bring back Blueberry Acai and Raspberry Goji, the best flavors they had.
Joan R.
Demotte, IN
Like the taste of dannon raspberry, not to heavy or to fake tasting. We try to eat at least one yogurt a day to help keep stomach issues away. Seems to work great for us as adults and seems to help my toddler as well.
Gaby A.
Saint louis, MO
I bought a small pack from Aldi's and although it was not bad I wouldn't consider buying it again. I just did not like the flavor but the texture was fine.
Ashley H.
Harwood
I love the light and fit dannon! Especially the ones made with whole milk! Theyre so creamy and fruity! Even better topped with fruit and granola!