Dannon® Light & Fit® Raspberry Non-Fat Yogurt uploaded by Stacy K.

BY DANNON

KORIE T.
Springville , PA
Dannin Light and Fit has been my go to yogurt for years. Great flavor, excellent texture. I have tried many other brands but always come back to Light and Fit. When I'm looking for something sweet, I grab one and it satisfies my hunger and my sweet tooth. Only wish they'd bring back Blueberry Acai and Raspberry Goji, the best flavors they had.
Joan R.
Demotte, IN
Like the taste of dannon raspberry, not to heavy or to fake tasting. We try to eat at least one yogurt a day to help keep stomach issues away. Seems to work great for us as adults and seems to help my toddler as well.
Gaby A.
Saint louis, MO
I bought a small pack from Aldi's and although it was not bad I wouldn't consider buying it again. I just did not like the flavor but the texture was fine.
Lena H.
Runnemede, NJ
These little cups make great quick breakfast or snack options. The sugar is a little high but it tastes great
Stephanie  S.
Niagara Falls, NY
Always buy these! Perfect to bring to work as a snack or pack in lunches! And they taste great too
justy m.
Perfect snack for teenagers who have a sweet tooth. Keeps the healthy eating up. Priced ok.
Zina O.
Los Angeles, CA
I love dannon fav yogurt since I was a child they taste so good so many flavors
Danyel C.
Bremerton , WA
This yogurt is really yummy. I purchased it at Safeway because it was on sale! It is light and fluffy! The texture is creamy! It's one of those go to snacks that are healthy! I do recommend. Super good with adding fresh fruit or granola!
Cassandra A.
Panama City, FL
These are so yummy! I love how convenient they are! Easy to grab and go and definitely a delicious alternative for sweets! Some of these products have fruit mixed in which I absolutely love paired with a bagel in the morning!
Stacy K.
I didn't like this flavor with this yougurt. It taste like it's a diet food, it taste artificial and not very enjoyable. I was expecting it to taste much better than it did. I may try other flavors in the future but I definitely didn't like this one.