Add a Photo

#799 in Yogurt
Dannon® Light & Fit® Raspberry Goji Flavor Blueberry Acai Flavor Nonfat Yogurt.
Vit. A&D & fructose, sucralose, aspartame & acesulfame potassium.
50% fewer calories than regular lowfat yogurt.
Super saver* 4 pack 6 oz.
*Based on M.S.R.P.
80 calories per 6 oz.
0% fat.
Grade A.
4-6 oz (170g) cups 1.5 lb (680g).
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Marion, VA

I love the product it taste good not too creamy it's very affordable on the first time I used it I was very satisfied and I might have good value
Johanna R.
Johanna R.

Me encantan es una deliciosa explosion de sabor suave y rico , cremoso y delicioso impacta los sentidos
Billie P.
Billie P.
Elyria, OH

These are delicious and pretty filling for a yogurt. I would definitely buy these again they are perfect for a quick snack at work
Kelci M.
Kelci M.
Bridgeton, NJ

They are perfect size especially for lunches or even putting in your kids lunches and they will love the taste of them!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Belém do Pará

Gosto dessw iogurte, porem estou dando 4 estrelas porque aonde moro nao é tao facil de achar, creio que a distribuição nao deve ser grande devido a procura, mas tirando isso é uma delicia, o sabor de fruta me agrada e nao é tao artificial
Alicia R.
Alicia R.

I enjoyed the taste and texture. Enjoyed eating it in between meals instead of sweety snacks.
Colette C.
Colette C.
Sewell, NJ

I have tried Dannon Light & Fit yogurt a few times now and all different flavors and I just think it's terrible. The after taste is awful and there are way better yogurts out there for low calories.
Sue W.
Sue W.

My family would buy this as an economical yogurt option. For the price, the quantity is pretty significant and can feed us for many days. In terms of taste, I consider it a bit artificial and I still prefer Greek yogurts, but this is nevertheless a good option for budget shoppers.
Rachael C.
Rachael C.

This yogurt is delicious it is nonfat and I have been buying this lately a lot it is cheap and tasty this is one of my favorite yogurt brands

Join Now