Add a Photo

By DANNON
#935 in Yogurt
Dannon® Light & Fit® Raspberry Goji Flavor Blueberry Acai Flavor Nonfat Yogurt.
Vit. A&D & fructose, sucralose, aspartame & acesulfame potassium.
50% fewer calories than regular lowfat yogurt.
Super saver* 4 pack 6 oz.
*Based on M.S.R.P.
80 calories per 6 oz.
0% fat.
Grade A.
4-6 oz (170g) cups 1.5 lb (680g).
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Marion, VA

I love the product it taste good not too creamy it's very affordable on the first time I used it I was very satisfied and I might have good value
Sue W.
Sue W.

My family would buy this as an economical yogurt option. For the price, the quantity is pretty significant and can feed us for many days. In terms of taste, I consider it a bit artificial and I still prefer Greek yogurts, but this is nevertheless a good option for budget shoppers.
Alicia R.
Alicia R.

I enjoyed the taste and texture. Enjoyed eating it in between meals instead of sweety snacks.
Kelci M.
Kelci M.
Bridgeton, NJ

They are perfect size especially for lunches or even putting in your kids lunches and they will love the taste of them!
Billie P.
Billie P.
Elyria, OH

These are delicious and pretty filling for a yogurt. I would definitely buy these again they are perfect for a quick snack at work
Colette C.
Colette C.
Sewell, NJ

I have tried Dannon Light & Fit yogurt a few times now and all different flavors and I just think it's terrible. The after taste is awful and there are way better yogurts out there for low calories.
Rachael C.
Rachael C.

This yogurt is delicious it is nonfat and I have been buying this lately a lot it is cheap and tasty this is one of my favorite yogurt brands
cristina m.
cristina m.
Piquerobi

Adoro experiência com esse produto original com garantia de qualidade muito gostosa não dá comer só um gosto muito
Daniela R.
Daniela R.

Muito bom é uma delícia , dá pra sentir o sabor dá goji,e o preço está bom pela qualidade do produto vale apena.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Brasil

Gostoso recommendo a todos provarem muito bom gosto diversos sabores muito bom mesmo recommendo todos a provarem

Join Now