BY DANNON

Dannon® Light & Fit® Raspberry Goji Flavor Blueberry Acai Flavor Nonfat Yogurt.
Vit. A&D & fructose, sucralose, aspartame & acesulfame potassium.
50% fewer calories than regular lowfat yogurt.
Super saver* 4 pack 6 oz.
*Based on M.S.R.P.
80 calories per 6 oz.
0% fat.
Grade A.
4-6 oz (170g) cups 1.5 lb (680g). see more...

Miranda J.
Miranda J.
The best yogurt. I have to eat this for the diet that I am on and before trying this I hated yogurt. It is by far better than the other yogurts out there. It's not super expensive either. I would definitely recommend!
Tyler Y.
Tyler Y.
Kittanning, PA
I love how it taste there is no better yoghurt then this kind i love to eat these as a snack for breakfast lumch and dinner they really hit the spot for me.
Catherine J.
Catherine J.
Foodie Expert
It had an interesting flavor; different than what we are used to. I don't think I'd have it every day, but we will continue to purchase for school lunches, etc. It's a good amount of protein for the number of calories.
Caris A.
Caris A.
Lewisville, TX
I started getting these 4 pack yoghurt recently. I have a huge fan of the dannon brand and I like this mostly because it was a great fit to my budget change
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Foodie Expert
I didn't like this yogurt one bit. It tasted very bland. Almost like eating watered down yogurt. Not my favorite and won't purchase again.
Kateri A.
Kateri A.
Foodie Expert
I honestly didn't like this brand before. So I tried it again and now I love it! I especially love the fruit in it! I eat one every morning I work
Jenna R.
Jenna R.
Foodie Expert
I enjoyed it... very light and refreshing. It is a quick snack or pairs well for a healthy and light lunch!
giselle g.
giselle g.
Alexandria, VA
Foodie Expert
I am very picky when it comes to yogurt. But this is my favorite yogurt. It's light and sweet. It's delicious.
Afton G.
Afton G.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Foodie Expert
I Love This Yogurt I don't feel full and it's not checked it and doesn't taste like chak
Billie P.
Billie P.
Elyria, OH
These are delicious and pretty filling for a yogurt. I would definitely buy these again they are perfect for a quick snack at work