BY DANNON

Dannon® Light & Fit® Raspberry Goji Flavor Blueberry Acai Flavor Nonfat Yogurt.
Vit. A&D & fructose, sucralose, aspartame & acesulfame potassium.
50% fewer calories than regular lowfat yogurt.
Super saver* 4 pack 6 oz.
*Based on M.S.R.P.
80 calories per 6 oz.
0% fat.
Grade A.
4-6 oz (170g) cups 1.5 lb (680g). see more...

Lynn S.
Yogurt is good for digestion. I like Dannon yogurt because I know it is good for me and I love the taste. One of the better ones on the market. It flavor makes it one of the best. Yes I buy it.
Miranda J.
The best yogurt. I have to eat this for the diet that I am on and before trying this I hated yogurt. It is by far better than the other yogurts out there. It's not super expensive either. I would definitely recommend!
Catherine J.
It had an interesting flavor; different than what we are used to. I don't think I'd have it every day, but we will continue to purchase for school lunches, etc. It's a good amount of protein for the number of calories.
Colette C.
Sewell, NJ
I have tried Dannon Light & Fit yogurt a few times now and all different flavors and I just think it's terrible. The after taste is awful and there are way better yogurts out there for low calories.
Rachael C.
This yogurt is delicious it is nonfat and I have been buying this lately a lot it is cheap and tasty this is one of my favorite yogurt brands
Tyler Y.
Kittanning, PA
I love how it taste there is no better yoghurt then this kind i love to eat these as a snack for breakfast lumch and dinner they really hit the spot for me.
Caris A.
Lewisville, TX
I started getting these 4 pack yoghurt recently. I have a huge fan of the dannon brand and I like this mostly because it was a great fit to my budget change
Kateri A.
I honestly didn't like this brand before. So I tried it again and now I love it! I especially love the fruit in it! I eat one every morning I work
Natalie M.
I didn't like this yogurt one bit. It tasted very bland. Almost like eating watered down yogurt. Not my favorite and won't purchase again.
giselle g.
Alexandria, VA
I am very picky when it comes to yogurt. But this is my favorite yogurt. It's light and sweet. It's delicious.