BY DANNON

Dannon® Light & Fit® Raspberry Goji Flavor Blueberry Acai Flavor Nonfat Yogurt.
Vit. A&D & fructose, sucralose, aspartame & acesulfame potassium.
50% fewer calories than regular lowfat yogurt.
Super saver* 4 pack 6 oz.
*Based on M.S.R.P.
80 calories per 6 oz.
0% fat.
Grade A.
4-6 oz (170g) cups 1.5 lb (680g). see more...

Amanda C.
These yogurts are delicious and smooth. I pair them with granola or powdered peanut butter before workouts and in the early morning and a quick snack throughout the day. Love all of the flavors and simply love that the sugar content is low. Such a great price for a nutritious protein packed product
Sue W.
My family would buy this as an economical yogurt option. For the price, the quantity is pretty significant and can feed us for many days. In terms of taste, I consider it a bit artificial and I still prefer Greek yogurts, but this is nevertheless a good option for budget shoppers.
Melanie S.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I LOVE this product. The low calorie yogurt is exactly what I was looking for. The flavor was great. Not a harsh fake sugar taste that is a turn off in low calorie yogurt. I would love to see a low calorie Greek yogurt! That would be great.
Brittany F.
I like the flavors of these yogurts and the smooth textures. They are very rich tasting, despite being the light and fit option. Good size and shape of the individual cups. We buy this yogurt regularly.
Lynn S.
Burton
Yogurt is good for digestion. I like Dannon yogurt because I know it is good for me and I love the taste. One of the better ones on the market. It flavor makes it one of the best. Yes I buy it.
Miranda J.
Morehead
The best yogurt. I have to eat this for the diet that I am on and before trying this I hated yogurt. It is by far better than the other yogurts out there. It's not super expensive either. I would definitely recommend!
Catherine J.
It had an interesting flavor; different than what we are used to. I don't think I'd have it every day, but we will continue to purchase for school lunches, etc. It's a good amount of protein for the number of calories.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
I like the flavors of these berries,something new and different.They are affordable and the taste and texture is very good.I get four cups and usuallu they provide a coupon.It tastes light and refreshing.Yes I have bought it many times.Perfect for a quick breakfast and a light snack.
Stephanie J.
These taste really good and they are always on sale. They are great for snacks. Breakfast. Or even with lunch. They are healthy for you and taste great all ah the same time. I would recommend this to others!
Colette C.
Sewell, NJ
I have tried Dannon Light & Fit yogurt a few times now and all different flavors and I just think it's terrible. The after taste is awful and there are way better yogurts out there for low calories.