Add a Photo

#799 in Yogurt
Dannon® Light & Fit® Raspberry Goji Flavor Blueberry Acai Flavor Nonfat Yogurt.
Vit. A&D & fructose, sucralose, aspartame & acesulfame potassium.
50% fewer calories than regular lowfat yogurt.
Super saver* 4 pack 6 oz.
*Based on M.S.R.P.
80 calories per 6 oz.
0% fat.
Grade A.
4-6 oz (170g) cups 1.5 lb (680g).
Tammy N.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC

I like the flavors of these berries,something new and different.They are affordable and the taste and texture is very good.I get four cups and usuallu they provide a coupon.It tastes light and refreshing.Yes I have bought it many times.Perfect for a quick breakfast and a light snack.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Chestertown, MD

These taste really good and they are always on sale. They are great for snacks. Breakfast. Or even with lunch. They are healthy for you and taste great all ah the same time. I would recommend this to others!
meghann b.
meghann b.
Killeen, TX

Great flavors, helps keep you full. if you have one before sleep yogurt is designed to help you sleep and increase you metabolism since your body is working throughout the night to digest it.
Talia C.
Talia C.
Wilmington, DE

This is my favorite yogurt! I eat this almost everyday! I love to eat it with a bunch of granola or Honey Nut Cheerios in there... It's just the perfect snack
Angelina H.
Angelina H.
Belcamp, MD

Love the flavor of the yogurt and use this item to take with me for lunch. I also like the other flavors they have as well.
Sherehan M.
Sherehan M.
6901chadbourne North Olmsted, OH

Fast really good it light and have a good flavor and my kids loved to they keep asken for more and good for snack for me
Brieanna V.
Brieanna V.
Dayton, OH

I love the way that Dannon yogurt tastes! It is a very filling mid day snack and I just cannot get enough of them!
Daniela R.
Daniela R.

Muito bom é uma delícia , dá pra sentir o sabor dá goji,e o preço está bom pela qualidade do produto vale apena.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Brasil

Gostoso recommendo a todos provarem muito bom gosto diversos sabores muito bom mesmo recommendo todos a provarem
Xavi C.
Xavi C.
Barcelona

The best thing can you eat after dinner, it's sane and natural 100% what are you waiting for?

Join Now