BY DANNON

Dannon® Light & Fit® Nonfat Yogurt Pineapple Coconut.
4 pineapple coconut flavor.
Vit. A&D & fructose, sucralose, aspartame & acesulfame potassium.
50% fewer calories than regular lowfat yogurt.
Super saver* 4 pack 6 oz.
*Based on M.S.R.P.
80 calories per 6 oz.
0% fat.
Grade A.
4-6 oz (170g) cups 1.5 lb (680g). see more...

Erin Z.
Erin Z.
Antrim, NH
Foodie Expert
I like this yogurt! It reminds me of summer. There's chunks of pineapple. The coconut isn't to strong. It's a good snack for only 80 calories
Youstina S.
Youstina S.
I'm usually not a yogurt fun but love this yogurt. Affordable. Bought this at shoprite but can be found almost everywhere. I love the flavor (just the right amount without it being overwhelming). Would buy it again for sure.
Berline B.
Berline B.
Lols as healthy as I can be, I don't like anything "non-fat" it always taste bleh to me. I think it's just a facade. What are natural flavors? Hmhm anyways lol I don't do this to myself anymore... you need healthy fats. Be sure to do your research.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Ltl Egg Hbr, NJ
These yogurts are affordable and delicious!! They are a great snack to have and I usually eat them for breakfast along with a banana. Who said eating healthy had to taste bad? You'll want more than one!
Heidi S.
Heidi S.
Foodie Expert
I love the flavor and the consistency of it is the best out of pretty much any other yogurt brand. Decent price and I get coupons all the time. Super delicious coconut placid with not too much pineappleness which I like
Nicolle G.
Nicolle G.
This yogurt is so good! I get this yogurt a lot because of the flavorful taste it's got. I eat it as a snack and for breakfast and I sometimes add some berries to it! I would buy it again!
Angela S.
Angela S.
I love Dannon light and fit yogurt. It is so creamy and delicious. I love so many of the flavors. My absolute favorite would have to be pinapple.
Susan W.
Susan W.
Henderson, TX
Foodie Expert
All you have to do is say coconut and I love it. This have a great flavor .. no stiring .. and is a good health snack or breakfast
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
I eat these for breakfast every morning. They have a great taste and always fill me up. Great for someone that is watching what they eat.
Jenna K.
Jenna K.
Halfmoon, NY
My son likes these yogurts!! They are super cheap at our local Walmart. I don't care for them but he absolutely loves them!