BY DANNON

Dannon® Light & Fit® Pineapple Coconut Flavor Nonfat Yogurt.
Vit A&D & fructose, sucralose, aspartame & acesulfame potassium.
50% fewer calories than regular lowfat yogurt.
Grade A.
80 calories.
0% fat.
6 oz (170g).

Dannon® Light & Fit® Pineapple Coconut Non-Fat Yogurt
Great yogurt to help you stay fit and healthy. Not a lot of sugar or other unhealthy products! Great value and the perfect size. I usually buy mine at any grocery store. Makes for a great snack or even breakfast to start your day off right
Leslie S.
Rye, NY
This is my favorite yogurt on earth! It has a great taste, I usually have it for breakfast I love that it is affordable and has a great quality in flavor, texture and everything! It is very healthy too!
Crystal P.
Yakima, WA
I love anything with pineapple and coconut, this light nonfat yogurt is very delicious. I buy this over others all the time because it is affordable and easy to enjoy.
Laura H.
Tasty yogurt and is perfect for smoothies! It is light and is perfect for breakfast or a snack on a summer afternoon! It is very affordable and you don't feel bad about eating it because it's so healthy!
danayphis f.
Light and fit is the lastest yogurt I tried. Although the calorie/sugar content is great and the flavor combination is amazing the only thing I do not like is the little after taste it leaves in your mouth. If you are looking for a light yogurt then this is the one
renata l.
St Simons Is, GA
This is a perfect snack when you're at home or on the go. It's healthy and tastes great. Love the coconut. Dannon® Light & Fit® Pineapple Coconut Non-Fat Yogurt
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
I miss this one because I can never find them anymore, but I really loved this flavor and texture and the whole variety of these, non-Greek ones, to be honest.
Emily D.
Taunton, MA
All Dannon Light & Fit yogurts are delicious, oh in the summer they really are refreshing and a great little snack, drop some granola on top and you are set.
Rachel P.
Royal Oak, MI
Lite and fit makes me feel better! This is way better than the store brand version and nearly the same cost! I buy this nearly every time I grocery shop.
angela q.
Stockton, CA
I like these all have good flavor to them. They gave good packaging size. I purchased quite a few times. It's a good value depending on the store