Dannon® Light & Fit® Peach Non-Fat Yogurt uploaded by Kari T.Dannon® Light & Fit® Peach Non-Fat Yogurt uploaded by Logan B.

BY DANNON

Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
We love these! My other half eats one with my kitty every morning yes my kitty loves them too! They help with that early morning hunger and make it possible to not feel lazy during the first half of the morning! Peach isn't really too much of a personal favorite but we don't mind it in our house!
samantha m.
samantha m.
Myerstown, PA
The peach light and fit by Dannon is always been my favorite choice of yogurt. There is actual little tiny bits of peach in the yogurt. That is the absolute best part. So creamy and doesn't turn my stomach and I'm even lactose intolerant. I love my peach yogurt!
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Ellsworth afb, Sd
I buy this yogurt for my kids to bring in their school lunches. This is their favorite flavor and they love the texture. I also love the price point on this yogurt brand! The multipacks make it very affordable. I will definitely buy again for future lunches!
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Dannon Light and Fit Peach has bits of peaches. The yogurt is creamy. It is low calorie and big on taste. It definitely doesn't taste like low cal yogurt. This is my first time trying it but I would definitely buy it again!
donna h.
donna h.
Seaford, NY
This yogurt is creamy, smooth and you can taste the peach flavor! I Experienced no after taste..unlike other yogurts that taste like diet ! I have one at least 2x a week..very healthy!
Tanya S.
Tanya S.
Greer, SC
Dannon Light and Fit Peach has bits of peaches. The yogurt is creamy. Dannon Light and Fit is low calorie and big on taste. Dannon Light and Fit doesn't taste like low cal yogurt.
Chris O.
Chris O.
Leesburg, VA
Yummy and healthy way to start the day! Serve with fruit and a smattering of granola for a delicious breakfast or dessert parfait. Well-priced and tasty!
Josephine j.
Josephine j.
Jupiter, FL
I love peach yogurt but most brands are un healthy. So i found lifht and fit peach, i love and eat it whenever i can.
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love to put these in the freezer for an awesome desert treat. That is if I don't eat them all for breakfast, yum!
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Gibsonville, NC
Favorite yogurt! The peach flavor is delicious. Smooth and creamy texture. Easy to find at all grocery stores.