Dannon® Light & Fit® Peach Non-Fat Yogurt uploaded by Kari T.Dannon® Light & Fit® Peach Non-Fat Yogurt uploaded by Logan B.

BY DANNON

elaine p.
This is a great yogurt, very low in calories.  The Peach is my favorite, it has a real fruity peach taste.  It is also a very lite cream texture that I enjoy.
Logan B.
Oakdale, PA
I LOVE Dannon Light & Fit Greek yogurt! This yogurt has been a staple in my diet for over three years. I buy mine at Costco and pay $12 for 18 yogurts. I have tried other yogurts but I always come back to the L&F. It is very light on the stomach compared to competitors yogurts!
Angie D.
Marshall, WI
Very yummy and tasty product. Great price and very affordable. Great if you prefer eat less calories. I will buy it again and again and i definetelly recomend it to anybody. I love diffferent this specific taste. You can buy it at any grocery store
Madison D.
Raymond, NH
This yogurt is delicious. The calorie count is low but it has all the flavor of a high calorie snack. It is affordable and they always have plenty in stock. It is way above the rest of the yogurts I've ever tried It is more creamy and yummy. I would recommend it to all my friends.
Mary Beth S.
Madison Hts, VA
I love the Dannon Light and Fit peach flavored yogurt.  This is one of my favorite flavors.  I often eat it for breakfast mixed with granola.  Light and Fit is a healthy breakfast and snack option for me, is affordable, and extremely tasty.  I love this yogurt!
Pamela B.
Lufkin, TX
I buy this every week. I never, ever get tired of the peach flavor and this never fails to save me from eating something too rich that is awful for my dieting needs. I love, love, love Danton Light & Fit Peach Nonfat Yogurt! As a matter of fact, think I'll have some now. You should try it!
I like this product it has a good texture. It also has a good taste , it doesn't leave a aftertaste. It does seem that it is a healthy choice, and is very good price.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
We love these! My other half eats one with my kitty every morning yes my kitty loves them too! They help with that early morning hunger and make it possible to not feel lazy during the first half of the morning! Peach isn't really too much of a personal favorite but we don't mind it in our house!
samantha m.
Myerstown, PA
The peach light and fit by Dannon is always been my favorite choice of yogurt. There is actual little tiny bits of peach in the yogurt. That is the absolute best part. So creamy and doesn't turn my stomach and I'm even lactose intolerant. I love my peach yogurt!
Kasey S.
Ellsworth afb, Sd
I buy this yogurt for my kids to bring in their school lunches. This is their favorite flavor and they love the texture. I also love the price point on this yogurt brand! The multipacks make it very affordable. I will definitely buy again for future lunches!