Dannon® Light & Fit® Peach Non-Fat Yogurt uploaded by Kari T.Dannon® Light & Fit® Peach Non-Fat Yogurt uploaded by Amanda F.

BY DANNON

Dannon® Light & Fit® Peach Nonfat Yogurt.

Vitamin A & D.

50% fewer calories than regular lowfat yogurt.

Grade A.

80 calories.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

• No, I do not.1 Answers
  • Does anyone else get headaches from the fake sugar in this stuff ? 4 Answers
Erica C.
Erica C.
Manassas, VA
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite yogurt! I love the little chunks of peach you get in it. I didn't used to like yogurt all that much until I tried this one. I like a few light & fits but the peach is definitely the best in my opinion. So if you like like peaches I would definitely give this one a try!
Marlynda M.
Marlynda M.
Lawrence, MA
Foodie Expert
This is a great tasting yogurt, it's light and refreshing. The peach flavor is my favorite, I like the little bits of fruit mixed in. These are great for a light breakfast or lunch when you are in a hurry and need something satisfying.
Kenia C.
Kenia C.
New York , NY
Foodie Expert
My favorite yogurt of all time is this one. I was hooked on them throughout my whole pregnancy. Luckily I worked at s supermarket and they were on sale most of the time. The taste and texture are great. Would recommend.
Michel Y.
Michel Y.
Newark, DE
I tire easily of creamy foods but this yogurt is one that I'll make an exception for. It's not too creamy and the fruit bits aren't hard or dried out but full of juice and flavor. This is one yogurt I would recommend.
Michaela V.
Michaela V.
Randolph, MA
Foodie Expert
I am a huge fan of cannon yogurt, especially the light and fit! This is a must buy for me. I usually purchase this at stop and shop. The peach flavor is my absolute favorite!
Marah C.
Marah C.
Santa Cruz, CA
I've always hated yogurts because they were always so sour and gross. But this one is different, it has the perfect balance of flavors. definitely recommend
Abbie P.
Abbie P.
Greenwood, IN
Foodie Expert
I like this yogurt because it has real peaches in it whereas some other ones have a fake peachy flavoring. It's also a lighter option which is awesome.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Visalia, CA
This yogurt taste really fresh. I loved that it had little pieces of peach in it. I also liked that it wasn't too sweet.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Haysi, VA
I received a coupon from Influenster to try a Dannon light and fit Yogurt and omg is all I can say the peach has little bits of peaches all through it and it is so good there is no diet taste or a bad after taste this is my new favorite healthy snack ...... all opinions are my own
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Sarver, PA
I love this yogurt.  The taste is not compromised by the low fat.  I love using these in smoothies.  They are affordable and easily to find at almost all grocery stores.  The best part is that when you fall in love with the peach flavor - there are always more options.
Cassie  S.
Cassie S.
Caledonia, Ontario
Does anyone else get headaches from the fake sugar in this stuff ?
Janell G.