BY DANNON

Picture this: a mouthwatering blend of crispy vanilla wafer, crunchy almonds and sweet chocolate mixed into creamy and indulgent banana yogurt. In just one bite, you’ll go nuts for it, too! see more...

Sara H.
Sara H.
Salem, VA
These little smoothies are great for on the go. They give me an energy boost. They are light, so I don't feel guilty when drinking one. I mainly drink them in the mornings for breakfast. Also make a great snack
Katheryn-Marie R.
Katheryn-Marie R.
Hialeah, FL
This is so delicious.! I usually drink this in the morning along with my breakfast as a snack. It fills you up but i keep craving more cause of how yummy it is.
Cece R.
Cece R.
Muskegon, MI
My toddler loves these! She often refuses meals, but I can get get some protein by asking her if she wants a "yogurt drink".
Angela P.
Angela P.
Stanley, NC
I really enjoy these smoothies I just wish they came in larger bottles; they are filling but not enough .
member-346a20af5
member-346a20af5
San Isidro
Me gusta pero es saludable lo recomiendo para los niños ya que les encanta y son
MaryJo B.
MaryJo B.
Jasper
I love these! As a student, sometimes I just don't have time to make myself breakfast before I need to leave for class, so having something like this on hand is always a must. It's super easy to just grab and go, and I know I'll have a delicious breakfast to eat on the way!
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Lincoln, NE
I love drink yogurts! I like the consistency because the thicker ones gross me out. I love the taste of these ones and the flavors. It tastes really good. The price is good too they're not at all pricey. I think the bottles could be a bit bigger, but  I like them.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Modesto, CA
Have not tried this particular but I'm sure it is just as great as the strawberry banana.  Walmart tends to have the lower prices on this item.  I love the yogurt as a drink. With my busy work schedule I tend to buy this often for convenience and ability to still stay somewhat healthy.
Yesenia R.
Yesenia R.
Snellville Ga
Saludable y delicioso, a mis hijos les encanta en el desayuno, tiene una textura suave y muy fàcil para llevar a picnics.
April W.
April W.
Seymour
Very refreshing. Love that it is full of "good stuff" but yet feels like I am drinking a high calorie smoothie type drink.