BY DANNON

Picture this: a mouthwatering blend of crispy vanilla wafer, crunchy almonds and sweet chocolate mixed into creamy and indulgent banana yogurt. In just one bite, you’ll go nuts for it, too! see more...

Kristen P.
La Porte, TX
My husband has these for lunch almost every day. Quick and easy snack to go with his lunch or for midday snacks. I prefer to drink them first thing in the morning while I'm trying to get the kids ready for school.
Stephanie G.
Modesto, CA
Have not tried this particular but I'm sure it is just as great as the strawberry banana.  Walmart tends to have the lower prices on this item.  I love the yogurt as a drink. With my busy work schedule I tend to buy this often for convenience and ability to still stay somewhat healthy.
MaryJo B.
Jasper
I love these! As a student, sometimes I just don't have time to make myself breakfast before I need to leave for class, so having something like this on hand is always a must. It's super easy to just grab and go, and I know I'll have a delicious breakfast to eat on the way!
Stephanie T.
LINCOLN, NE
I love drink yogurts! I like the consistency because the thicker ones gross me out. I love the taste of these ones and the flavors. It tastes really good. The price is good too they're not at all pricey. I think the bottles could be a bit bigger, but  I like them.
Kayla W.
Yummy and smooth. A great way to keep my tummy happy during busy days at work when I don't have the time to take breaks. Also a great way to unwind with a simple snack after work.
Makayla V.
Bucyrus, OH
I used to buy all the time I love mango if you do you will love it.. it is amazing and I recommend to anyone who likes yogurt and mango it's fit and light not a lot of calories I give this 4 stars because it's very pricey when u buy a lot the money adds up when you can make yogurt flavors yourself.
Sara H.
Salem, VA
These little smoothies are great for on the go. They give me an energy boost. They are light, so I don't feel guilty when drinking one. I mainly drink them in the mornings for breakfast. Also make a great snack
Katheryn-Marie R.
Hialeah, FL
This is so delicious.! I usually drink this in the morning along with my breakfast as a snack. It fills you up but i keep craving more cause of how yummy it is.
Ashley H.
Laporte, IN
Omg I love these so much.. the mango flavor is to die for that's how good it is.. I would highly recommend this products and keeps you satisfied
Will P.
Greensboro, NC
These smoothies are amazing and just what I need in the morning. I need probiotics in the morning and these are easy to drink and tasty.