Add a Photo

#940 in Yogurt
Lyssa P.
Lyssa P.
Berlin, CT

This is my favorites yogurt by far. Its nothing like choboni. Very creamy and full of great flavor (also addictive be careful). There is even chunks of fruit mixed in. It comes in a descent sized tub aswell. I was stuck on these when i tried to get into the greek yogurt hype but didnt like the tasted of choboni at all. Definitely try.
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.

Dannon Light and Fit Greek Yogurt in Strawberry is one of my favorite yogurts to consume. It has great value for the price. It is very affordable and tastes delicious and a product that is very healthy. I recommend this product for those who are looking for a good greek yogurt.
Carrie V.
Carrie V.
Mineral Point, MO

This you hurt has a wonderful taste. I love the strawberry taste. It's not terribly sweet but pretty sweet. I really enjoy the chunks of strawberries even though I don't eat them. They are slimy.
Great snack
Judith K.
Judith K.

I buy all the flavors of Light and Fit Greek Yogurt. I like the creamy consistency and i like that its helping digestion. I have one almost every day and often top with granola for that crunch!! yummy!
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Birmingham, MI

The light and fit option is great for people like me who don't like the plain greek yogurt, but also don't want the sugar or calories that a normal flavored yogurt has.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Harrison Twp, MI

Good taste and consistency. I find that I like this yogurt more than most. I don't always buy this one, but if it is on sale I will.
Sabrina J.
Sabrina J.
Lauderhill, FL

Taste nice helps with when I have to past.. Quick grab if I have to rush to work or school in the AM
Christine B.
Christine B.
Philadelphia, PA

Love this yogurt it's delish and great tasting. Affordable fat free and comes in many flavored
Jenny R.
Jenny R.
Fillmore, CA

I've tried different yogurt and dannon light yogurt has been the only one I have truly enjoyed
Krista H.
Krista H.
Covington, KY

Not a huge fan.. flavor was just okay and the consistency was too runny for my liking.

Join Now