Add a Photo

By DANNON
#10 in Yogurt

Smooth and creamy Greek nonfat yogurt comes in delicious flavors to satisfy your taste buds. And with only 80 calories per 5.3oz. serving, 0% fat and 12g protein, Dannon Light & Fit Greek yogurt is a smart choice for your healthy, active lifestyle.

Photos (312)
Antoinette J.
Antoinette J.

So, I got a coupon for this product in the Daisy VoxBox and decided to choose the cherry cheesecake flavor.  I would like to say that I loved this product and it was just the best thing ever, but.... sorry Dannon, I didn't really like it.

As I sampled this yogurt, I got the cherry flavor on the tongue, but the cheese cake part of the flavor was kind of elusive.  The mouth feel was pretty good for a low fat yogurt and the consistency would probably be good for homemade yogurt popsicles for someone who likes this product.  The aftertaste was really odd.  I can't exactly pinpoint, but maybe it was the 'natural flavors'.

Some points to note that might be of interest for anyone trying to decide if they want to buy this:

I find it kind of interesting that there is no 'cherry' flavoring in the ingredients (there's strawberry puree and black carrort, but no cherry).  It is gluten free, so if that is important to you, then you may want to give this yogurt a try.  There are 12g of protein, I'm guessing from the milk itself?  Also, I think this would probably be a great product for someone who is following a fat free / low calorie diet, provided their taste preference doesn't line up with mine.

Overall, I really didn't like it personally.  However, don't just take my word (or of any one person).  If you're interested in trying it, then do.  If you like products similar to this, then you might like it.  It just wasn't for me.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

I received a coupon from Influenster and Dannon to try this product complimentary for testing purposes. I cannot rave about this yogurt enough. I am not a calorie counter, but I am always finding ways to get enough protein in my diet. I love that one container of this yogurt helps me get 12 grams of protein in. The flavor options are really tasty, I haven't found a flavor I don't like! This can really help for those of you have a sweet tooth. The nice part is, the sugar content is relatively low for a yogurt. I am really trying to watch how much sugar I consume, so this is just a wonderful option all around. I prefer to eat greek yogurt at lunch time, but it would also make for a great snack throughout the day. The consistency is thicker then normal yogurt, which is typical for greek yogurts. It did take me a little while to adjust to the consistency, but now I definitely prefer it. You have to give this yogurt a try, I don't think you'll be disappointed!
Laura R.
Laura R.
Missoula, MT

I had the Dannon Light & Fit Cherry Vanilla yogurt for the first time this morning. I do like that you get a decent amount and it is only 70 calories. That being said, truthfully I wish they didn't add artificial flavors to this yogurt I think it took away from the natural flavors. Admittedly I have a hyper sensitivity to taste so most people probably would not notice this. I also eat a lot of organic Greek yogurt as well. I am giving it a 4 star rating because you get a fair amount of yogurt the taste is not bad and it is a nice creamy consistency and I also feel like the price point of this yogurt is great although I received my sample for free for testing purposes from Influencer. Also I really enjoyed the packaging it comes in. Dannon® Light & Fit® Cherry Vanilla Non-Fat Yogurt
Erin L.
Erin L.
Erie, PA

I received a FREE sample of Dannon Light & Fit Greek Yogurt as part of the Daisy Vox Box. This is my personal opinion.

I am a huge fan of Greek Yogurt (over the boring regular stuff!), and was excited to receive a coupon for a FREE Dannon Greek Yogurt of my choice. I took the opportunity to try a different flavor; for a nice snack or dessert. The Coconut Chocolate Bliss Greek Yogurt was A-MAZING! They provided just enough of the "mix-in" so that it wasn't overpowering or overly sugary.

I thoroughly enjoyed this as a late afternoon snack, during a really busy day at the office (to hold me over). It was a great pick-me-up and gave me that added energy boost I needed to finish my day off. And - who doesn't love healthy snacking?
Jamee O.
Jamee O.
Delbarton , Wv

I have never been a big fan of Greek yogurt at all but I am a big fan of dannon yogurt and after trying this I am a fan of Greek some what.I got my free yogurt to review but wanted to try all the flavors my store sold thinking I will eat one a day for a couple of days and then I would have experience with more than one well it didn't work out like that because my children ate all but one vanilla as my preference I do not like vanilla flavors but it was good in this. I really enjoyed how the yogurt had the thickness of a Greek yogurt but was creamy like any other dannon yogurt it was good. It doesn't hurt that they are only 80 calories... I would recommend them
* as I said 1 container of the product was given free for testing purposes*
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Clinton, MA

I received a complimentary sample of the Dannon Light and Fit Greek Yogurt from the recent Daisy VoxBox and chose the limited release Toasted Marshmallow Flavor.  I'm normally a Chobani girl when it comes to Greek Yogurt and I will say that I really enjoyed the texture of Dannon's option. The yogurt is thick enough to sit on a spoon without worry but doesn't feel "chewy." My main concern was the taste - my "toasted marshmallow" flavor didn't taste toasted or like a marshmallow. It had a fake sugar taste to it that was certainly a turn off and left a slight after taste.

While I would not recommend this flavor again, I would consider trying another flavor because I really did enjoy the mouth feel and packaging.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Kiel, WI

Considering that I don't normally like yogurt unless it's the whipped/mouse kind, I was pleasantly surprised by this product.  The flavor was decent and the texture wasn't offensive like I usually find regular yogurt.  I feel like the portion size was adequate as well.  My two  critiques for this product are that the fruit was settled to the bottom so I didn't get the flavor all the way through and that, at least in the store I went to  (a Walmart), there wasn't much of a variety of flavor (Blueberry, Vanilla, coconut, strawberry (the one I tried) and peach I think were all the flavors I remember) so I feel that I would get bored easily with the limited selection.
ALICIA B.
ALICIA B.
JOHNSTOWN, NY

I received Dannon® Light & Fit Greek Yogurt for FREE as a complimentary to test and review in my Influenster,
Daisy VoxBox. I never tried the Vanilla Nonfat Greek Yogurt really like the
flavor and texture of this yogurt. The yogurt had a sweet flavor, yet simple
pleasures. I mixed gornola and blueberries in Dannon Light & Fit Vanilla
Nonfat Greek Yogurt, and it was delicious! The best part, I didn’t even realize
that I was eating something healthy! Cost about a dollar a yogurt. Dannon®
Light & Fit Greek Yogurt has only 80 calories, with an amazing 20
grams of protein per serving. Dannon® Light & Fit Greek Yogurt is
also diabetes friendly and gluten free. So yummy!!!
Erica H.
Erica H.
Rockville, MD

I normally have plain yogurt with frozen fruit every morning, so when given the opportunity to try a Dannon Light & Fit yogurt I thought that I would try something different. I was amazed by all the different choices in the grocery store! I opted to test out the Tiramisu Greek yogurt flavor since I love Tiramisu. Both the color and flavor remind me a lot of my old childhood favorite - coffee yogurt. There was a somewhat obvious fake sweetener taste to the yogurt, but overall I liked. That said, I don't think it will be my new go-to yogurt. I'd probably try a different flavor in the future before I would get this flavor again. There are certainly plenty to choose from.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Seguin, TX

So I decieded to try a step above of getting one yogurt, I bought a little bit of everything from the section. I got light and fit yogurt, light and fit greek, and light and fit crunch! Each yogurt so far has been amazing. Smooth creamy texture and full of flavor. The calories are light and easy on the mind and body. I have added this to mine and my son's day in the morning and at night. He loves them as well! Being two sometimes makes it difficult to find things loves, and the strawberry cheesecake was a big hit. I have one request dannon can you please make light and fit in banana without the crunch. Oh and sell it in Texas please ;)
Constance M.
Constance M.
Dyersburg, TN

I have heard these have a really good taste. Is it like yogurt or different?
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Shorewood, WI

What is your favorite flavor? Woodman's has good deals on the cups, if you're in the midwest region!
Yardley, PA

What is your favorite flavor?
Yardley, PA

Do you like to eat this yogurt on its own, or mixed with something such as cereal/granola, etc?
MELANIE C.
MELANIE C.
Mississauga, Ontario

What is your favourite flavour?