18 colors available

BY DANNON #12 in Yogurt

Smooth and creamy Greek nonfat yogurt comes in delicious flavors to satisfy your taste buds. And with only 80 calories per 5.3oz. serving, 0% fat and 12g protein, Dannon Light & Fit Greek yogurt is a smart choice for your healthy, active lifestyle.

Jessica T.
Jessica T.
I recently made a life change by going through a Physician Assisted Weight Loss Program in my area. This was the yogurt they recommended me to eat as a snack or part of a meal in order to eat low carb, low calorie. I am in love with the variety of flavors, the great texture and of course the price. Although buying the product in four or six packs is cheaper, I like to get a variety of flavors so I do not burn out. There are always coupons available!
Tracy G.
Tracy G.
This almost tastes as if I am being bad on my "eat better" diet. When I crave a sweet snack like really wanting cheesecake I reach for this item instead. It is so good. I usually find the 4 packs on sale for less than $2 and stock up. I eat at least one almost every day. It is that good. If I'm feeling especially hungry or needing a little more protein then I add a small handful of walnuts to it as well.
Tammy B.
Tammy B.
Middleburg, FL
You wouldn't think they could make a yogurt that taste like strawberry cheesecake, but this really does. And the toasted coconut is the only way I will eat coconut. Both flavors are delectable, and they are good for me, so I never feel guilty about eating it. I would highly recommend this product to all yogurt lovers, and to those who might not like it...this just might make you change your mind.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Pocono Pines, PA
I was pleasantly surprised by the taste.
I know that when you are trying to eat a little better but want an extra something sweet this is a good choice. it's got a good balance of the chocolate taste too.
I'm not. a huge sweet or chocolate person so for me this is perfect. I don't mind the little extra calories considering its yogurt and not a big. candy bar.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Edison, NJ
Love love love this yogurt!! The carb count is fairly low for yogurt (around 9 carbs in each) which is perfect for me. The taste is full on, very true to life, AND it has fruit bits in it. PLUS a lot of times shop rite will sell them 10/1$ ea and you may be able to find a manufacturers coupon on top of that. Great value will always repurchase
Brook C.
Brook C.
Cut Off, LA
Dannon light and fit Greek yogurts are my absolute favorite. They are affordable and healthy. Each container contains only 80 calories. All the flavors are delicious, I have not found one I don't like. I have one everyday for my afternoon snack and even use them in my protein shakes for breakfast or after a workout. I highly recommend dannon!
Olivia V.
Olivia V.
Rhinebeck, NY
I was very apprehensive to try yogurt, because I grew up not liking it. I kept trying many brands to try and ease my way into liking yogurt because of the health benefits. The winner was this yogurt! I am hooked and buy it weekly at the grocery store. Strawberry is great, and so are the other flavors. Not chunky at all, and very low calorie!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Lone Jack, MO
I frequently purchase this variety of greek yogurt to enjoy in my parfaits. Its light and refreshing while being creamy and sweet. It goes well with berries and granola and is a better buy than individual containers of the same yogurt. It is also 80 calories per serving as opposed to 100 like many other varieties of light greek yogurt.
Nohemi H.
Nohemi H.
Elgin, IL
My favorite so far! I was never a big fan of greek yogurt until I decided to give it anotger shot with this brand. And this eased me into the transition to greek yogurt, and now i still have to buy this brand because it just tastes so good!!! So if you're looking for a greek yogurt thats slightly sweeter to the taste this is the one!
ANDREA CAROLINA G.
ANDREA CAROLINA G.
Tamarac, FL
This yogurt has a great texture morning I mix with granola or fruit, I one day because it is excellent for stomach and skin. I comrpo box 24 of these to $ 6.00 in the costco. I think it is priced right. I recommend it to all those who need to speed up metabolism by eating little because a portion of this yogurt is good for breakfast
Constance M.
Constance M.
Dyersburg, TN
I have heard these have a really good taste. Is it like yogurt or different?
MELANIE C.
MELANIE C.
Mississauga , ON
What is your favourite flavour?
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Bennington, NE
Does this yogurt come with blended fruit or fruit on the bottom? Is it as good as the Oikos version?
Yardley, PA
What is your favorite flavor?
Yardley, PA
Do you like to eat this yogurt on its own, or mixed with something such as cereal/granola, etc?