Add a Photo

By DANNON
#13 in Yogurt

Smooth and creamy Greek nonfat yogurt comes in delicious flavors to satisfy your taste buds. And with only 80 calories per 5.3oz. serving, 0% fat and 12g protein, Dannon Light & Fit Greek yogurt is a smart choice for your healthy, active lifestyle.

Photos (50)
Mallory M.
Mallory M.
Fayetteville, WV

This is my favorite yogurt brand ever! My fridge is always full! It is so creamy and delicious plus it only has 80 calories per cup! The sugar content is also very low, something else I always look for in a yogurt brand. The flavors are all very good and do not have any bad aftertastes or a bad mouthfeel. This Greek yogurt is thicker than normal yogurt and it does not have the sour taste that other Greek yogurt brands have. Vanilla is perfect for adding to smoothies or pairing with fresh fruit.
I received a free sample of this product from Influenster for review. All opinions are my own.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Scottsdale, AZ

Dannon has plenty of flavor options, is easily accessible, comes in healthy varieties including this "light & fit".
Greek yogurt is a superb way to easily add protein to your diet & maintain good gut health; an aspect to wellness experts are finding to affect countless aspects of health. It is affordable, has a reasonable shelf life, & is great for both at home and on the go. I do find this brand has a little stronger bitter aftertaste then other brands, but that may not be something you even notice. I eat yogurt almost daily & love trying all the options out there.
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Lenexa, KS

I love this yogurt! I have always used the vanilla greek yogurt in my smoothies! It is just the perfect touch to make a thicker protein shake!! On days when I don't have time to make a smoothie after working out, I love the yogurt drink!! It has 9 grams of protein and only 90 calories! It is the perfect start to my morning!! Besides the delicious taste of the yogurt it is also affordable! Eating healthy doesn't mean you have to give up great taste or break the bank!!
False Advertisement.  Packaging Proudly Display True Strawberry Cheesecake.  Including Graham cracker crust and Strawberry topping. Opened package and was surprised it was only half full with filling Only.  What happened to the Crust and Strawberry topping? Then to add to my misery it had a Horrible strong sugar sweetener Aftertaste.  Had to brush teeth to rid the taste from my mouth.  Thumbs Down big time any way I look at it.
Shorewood, WI

I don't count calories, I just eat what tastes good to me.. this Dannon yogurt is like crack. I can't even imagine how much I have spent on it since the kids I nannied for introduced it to me two months ago. I pretty much live off of smoothies with this vanilla greek yogurt or with my french vanilla granola. I'm obsessed. Child's palette right here, totally suggest trying it! It's like ice cream..just eat it by the spoonful as you walk past the fridge, ahem (:
Jessica T.
Jessica T.

I recently made a life change by going through a Physician Assisted Weight Loss Program in my area. This was the yogurt they recommended me to eat as a snack or part of a meal in order to eat low carb, low calorie. I am in love with the variety of flavors, the great texture and of course the price. Although buying the product in four or six packs is cheaper, I like to get a variety of flavors so I do not burn out. There are always coupons available!
Kelly M.
Kelly M.

Yum yum yum! I am so excited I got this for free from @influenster for testing purposes. I am kinda picky on Greek yogurt as some can be really sour but dannon got it right. So many flavors to choose from I coulsnt pick just one. I don't have much time to grab breakfast most days but a cannon Greek yogurt is quick and filling and I usually gobble it up while I'm getting ready for the day. I am always a fan of dannon and they continue to impress
maria b.
maria b.
Westminster, CA

I received a free coupon for $1 off a single product. I love dannon yogurts but have never been a huge fan of Greek yogurts. I purchased the vanilla flavor and I could not tell the difference. It tasted amazing, I added some fresh strawberries and some granola and I was in heaven. I definitely will continue to purchase this for my diet plan and am excited to share this with others who ever had a bad experience with Greek yogurt.
April G.
April G.

I have to be honest, I got the coupon for the Dannon Light & Fit product in the InfluensterVox Daisy VoxBox. I took it with me with every intention of buying a banana split!!! The place didn't sell banana splits anymore so I said, "I guess this yogurt is my plan B" lol I was not disappointed!!! Not only was it delicious and healthy, it was THE perfect alternative!!! @Dannon #DoWhatFitsYou @Influenster #contest #lightandfit
Shorewood, WI

Boston Cream Pie and Vanilla from Cannon Light and fit are my two favorites. I don't count calories, I just think most Greek yogurts taste too bitter. Anything diet is gross, personally! I have never been a big yogurt person but the kids I nanny for have me add this to their smoothies and got me hooked. I eat more Greek yogurt than anything now! Granola and fruit are delightful with them. So good...eating one right now...
Constance M.
Constance M.
Dyersburg, TN

I have heard these have a really good taste. Is it like yogurt or different?
Shorewood, WI

What is your favorite flavor? Woodman's has good deals on the cups, if you're in the midwest region!
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Yardley, PA

What is your favorite flavor?
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Bennington, NE

Does this yogurt come with blended fruit or fruit on the bottom? Is it as good as the Oikos version?
Rianne H.
Rianne H.
Citrus Hts, CA

I have heard that this is good for you and then I have heard its bad for you? Sugar and dairy wise... its bad, but I wanted to know. I like snacks that are full of protein and zero to no sugar.

Join Now