Add a Photo

By DANNON
#13 in Yogurt

Smooth and creamy Greek nonfat yogurt comes in delicious flavors to satisfy your taste buds. And with only 80 calories per 5.3oz. serving, 0% fat and 12g protein, Dannon Light & Fit Greek yogurt is a smart choice for your healthy, active lifestyle.

Photos (38)
Mallory M.
Mallory M.
Fayetteville, WV

This is my favorite yogurt brand ever! My fridge is always full! It is so creamy and delicious plus it only has 80 calories per cup! The sugar content is also very low, something else I always look for in a yogurt brand. The flavors are all very good and do not have any bad aftertastes or a bad mouthfeel. This Greek yogurt is thicker than normal yogurt and it does not have the sour taste that other Greek yogurt brands have. Vanilla is perfect for adding to smoothies or pairing with fresh fruit.
I received a free sample of this product from Influenster for review. All opinions are my own.
False Advertisement.  Packaging Proudly Display True Strawberry Cheesecake.  Including Graham cracker crust and Strawberry topping. Opened package and was surprised it was only half full with filling Only.  What happened to the Crust and Strawberry topping? Then to add to my misery it had a Horrible strong sugar sweetener Aftertaste.  Had to brush teeth to rid the taste from my mouth.  Thumbs Down big time any way I look at it.
Shorewood, WI

I don't count calories, I just eat what tastes good to me.. this Dannon yogurt is like crack. I can't even imagine how much I have spent on it since the kids I nannied for introduced it to me two months ago. I pretty much live off of smoothies with this vanilla greek yogurt or with my french vanilla granola. I'm obsessed. Child's palette right here, totally suggest trying it! It's like ice cream..just eat it by the spoonful as you walk past the fridge, ahem (:
Jessica T.
Jessica T.

I recently made a life change by going through a Physician Assisted Weight Loss Program in my area. This was the yogurt they recommended me to eat as a snack or part of a meal in order to eat low carb, low calorie. I am in love with the variety of flavors, the great texture and of course the price. Although buying the product in four or six packs is cheaper, I like to get a variety of flavors so I do not burn out. There are always coupons available!
Shorewood, WI

Boston Cream Pie and Vanilla from Cannon Light and fit are my two favorites. I don't count calories, I just think most Greek yogurts taste too bitter. Anything diet is gross, personally! I have never been a big yogurt person but the kids I nanny for have me add this to their smoothies and got me hooked. I eat more Greek yogurt than anything now! Granola and fruit are delightful with them. So good...eating one right now...
Bree S.
Bree S.
Bethel Park, PA

This is one of the better yogurts I have tried. I love greek yogurt for the thickness compared to others and the flavor a good, could be better. Certain ones have somewhat of a chalky taste (but that may just be me). At only 80 calories how can anyone go wrong? It would be best either in the AM or a side for your lunch. I also have added a tablespoon of rolled oats to mine and it makes it even better!!
Tracy G.
Tracy G.

This almost tastes as if I am being bad on my "eat better" diet. When I crave a sweet snack like really wanting cheesecake I reach for this item instead. It is so good. I usually find the 4 packs on sale for less than $2 and stock up. I eat at least one almost every day. It is that good. If I'm feeling especially hungry or needing a little more protein then I add a small handful of walnuts to it as well.
Tammy B.
Tammy B.
Middleburg, FL

You wouldn't think they could make a yogurt that taste like strawberry cheesecake, but this really does. And the toasted coconut is the only way I will eat coconut. Both flavors are delectable, and they are good for me, so I never feel guilty about eating it. I would highly recommend this product to all yogurt lovers, and to those who might not like it...this just might make you change your mind.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Cedar Rapids, IA

I'm going to ramble a little bit so here it goes. I went out of town and stayed at a Hotel that had these yogurts in the breakfast area. I tried them, never having them before, and it was delicious! It was creamy. When I got my voxbox and saw I had a coupon for it, I was very happy! I got a different flavor and it was just as good! I love these yogurts. Will definitely keep buying them.
Jalah F.
Jalah F.
Van Buren, AR

I'm not usually a vanilla flavor fan, especially in yogurt but I love this brand and flavor!
I always shake it up with the lid still on it before I open it because it is a little on the watery side, but that solves that problem.
I normally put some granola in it to give it an extra flavor and texture boost but I can actually eat this brand and flavor plain if I needed to.
Constance M.
Constance M.
Dyersburg, TN

I have heard these have a really good taste. Is it like yogurt or different?
Shorewood, WI

What is your favorite flavor? Woodman's has good deals on the cups, if you're in the midwest region!
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Yardley, PA

What is your favorite flavor?
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Bennington, NE

Does this yogurt come with blended fruit or fruit on the bottom? Is it as good as the Oikos version?
Rianne H.
Rianne H.
Citrus Hts, CA

I have heard that this is good for you and then I have heard its bad for you? Sugar and dairy wise... its bad, but I wanted to know. I like snacks that are full of protein and zero to no sugar.

Join Now