Add a Photo

By DANNON
#13 in Yogurt

Smooth and creamy Greek nonfat yogurt comes in delicious flavors to satisfy your taste buds. And with only 80 calories per 5.3oz. serving, 0% fat and 12g protein, Dannon Light & Fit Greek yogurt is a smart choice for your healthy, active lifestyle.

Photos (69)
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

I received a coupon from Influenster and Dannon to try this product complimentary for testing purposes. I cannot rave about this yogurt enough. I am not a calorie counter, but I am always finding ways to get enough protein in my diet. I love that one container of this yogurt helps me get 12 grams of protein in. The flavor options are really tasty, I haven't found a flavor I don't like! This can really help for those of you have a sweet tooth. The nice part is, the sugar content is relatively low for a yogurt. I am really trying to watch how much sugar I consume, so this is just a wonderful option all around. I prefer to eat greek yogurt at lunch time, but it would also make for a great snack throughout the day. The consistency is thicker then normal yogurt, which is typical for greek yogurts. It did take me a little while to adjust to the consistency, but now I definitely prefer it. You have to give this yogurt a try, I don't think you'll be disappointed!
Mallory M.
Mallory M.
Fayetteville, WV

This is my favorite yogurt brand ever! My fridge is always full! It is so creamy and delicious plus it only has 80 calories per cup! The sugar content is also very low, something else I always look for in a yogurt brand. The flavors are all very good and do not have any bad aftertastes or a bad mouthfeel. This Greek yogurt is thicker than normal yogurt and it does not have the sour taste that other Greek yogurt brands have. Vanilla is perfect for adding to smoothies or pairing with fresh fruit.
I received a free sample of this product from Influenster for review. All opinions are my own.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Scottsdale, AZ

Dannon has plenty of flavor options, is easily accessible, comes in healthy varieties including this "light & fit".
Greek yogurt is a superb way to easily add protein to your diet & maintain good gut health; an aspect to wellness experts are finding to affect countless aspects of health. It is affordable, has a reasonable shelf life, & is great for both at home and on the go. I do find this brand has a little stronger bitter aftertaste then other brands, but that may not be something you even notice. I eat yogurt almost daily & love trying all the options out there.
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Lenexa, KS

I love this yogurt! I have always used the vanilla greek yogurt in my smoothies! It is just the perfect touch to make a thicker protein shake!! On days when I don't have time to make a smoothie after working out, I love the yogurt drink!! It has 9 grams of protein and only 90 calories! It is the perfect start to my morning!! Besides the delicious taste of the yogurt it is also affordable! Eating healthy doesn't mean you have to give up great taste or break the bank!!
False Advertisement.  Packaging Proudly Display True Strawberry Cheesecake.  Including Graham cracker crust and Strawberry topping. Opened package and was surprised it was only half full with filling Only.  What happened to the Crust and Strawberry topping? Then to add to my misery it had a Horrible strong sugar sweetener Aftertaste.  Had to brush teeth to rid the taste from my mouth.  Thumbs Down big time any way I look at it.
Lissa P.
Lissa P.
Mcallen, TX

I used my coupon for a free dannon light and fit. This is a really good yogurt and has a great taste to it. There are about several different flavors i choose strawberry cheesecak is very creamy and has a nice texture to it. And have just 130 calories So if you are trying to lose weight, maintain your weight or you just want to keep the calories down this is a great yogurt to have. It only has five grams of protein per cup. I would highly recommend this to anyone.
Shorewood, WI

I don't count calories, I just eat what tastes good to me.. this Dannon yogurt is like crack. I can't even imagine how much I have spent on it since the kids I nannied for introduced it to me two months ago. I pretty much live off of smoothies with this vanilla greek yogurt or with my french vanilla granola. I'm obsessed. Child's palette right here, totally suggest trying it! It's like ice cream..just eat it by the spoonful as you walk past the fridge, ahem (:
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

@Dannon #lightandfit yogurt is, in my opinion, ok at best. The consistency is weird and it leaves a lingering aftertaste of artificial sweeteners and I'm always wary of those as aspartame gives me migraines. Maybe try sweetening with Stevia instead? Sorry, but this one's a no for me. The cut in calories and sugar just aren't really worth the sacrifice in flavor. #DoWhatFitsYou #contest
I received this product free for testing purposes from @Influenster
Jessica T.
Jessica T.

I recently made a life change by going through a Physician Assisted Weight Loss Program in my area. This was the yogurt they recommended me to eat as a snack or part of a meal in order to eat low carb, low calorie. I am in love with the variety of flavors, the great texture and of course the price. Although buying the product in four or six packs is cheaper, I like to get a variety of flavors so I do not burn out. There are always coupons available!
Kelly M.
Kelly M.

Yum yum yum! I am so excited I got this for free from @influenster for testing purposes. I am kinda picky on Greek yogurt as some can be really sour but dannon got it right. So many flavors to choose from I coulsnt pick just one. I don't have much time to grab breakfast most days but a cannon Greek yogurt is quick and filling and I usually gobble it up while I'm getting ready for the day. I am always a fan of dannon and they continue to impress
Constance M.
Constance M.
Dyersburg, TN

I have heard these have a really good taste. Is it like yogurt or different?
Shorewood, WI

What is your favorite flavor? Woodman's has good deals on the cups, if you're in the midwest region!
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Yardley, PA

What is your favorite flavor?
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Bennington, NE

Does this yogurt come with blended fruit or fruit on the bottom? Is it as good as the Oikos version?
Meghan F.
Meghan F.
Buffalo, NY

Is this similar to Yoplait in flavor?

Join Now