BY DANNON

Patricia D.
San Marcos, CA
I absolutely love this brand and flavor of Greek yogurt.  The vanilla is quite tasty and not bland at all.  They usually cost about a dollar a container, which is not a bad value.  I highly recommend Dannon Greek yogurt.  It is also only 80 calories for each serving, so it is really good for those of us who are watching our weight.
Lisa I.
Jurupa Valley, CA
I enjoy the Dannon Light & Fit Mousse Yogurt mainly for it's consistency.  It is not thick and creamy like most yogurts.  It has a very light and airy texture to it.  It is similar to the Yoplait whipped product.  I have only found it at Kroger so far but when I see it I always pick them up.
Mary N.
Whitestone, NY
The Dannon Light and Fit Greek Yogurt is very good. I like that it has a lower calorie count than most other greek yogurt products. It's thick and has a sweet taste. It has the vanilla flavor that it claims to be. It could be slightly creamier and slightly less thick, otherwise it's a good snack.
Heather M.
Saint Louis, MO
Very good yogurt light a fluffy the flavor is good I bought it to try something new I would buy again so good and the price value is decent first time user usually buy great value brand add granola for some crunch
Alexa
This is my go-to Greek yogurt! Tastes amazing on its own and even better when topped with granola. Packed with proteins and good for you probiotics. Tastes great in smoothies too!
Cecilia R.
Love this yogurt! It's so light, but keeps me full for a while! The calories aren't high so I don't have to feel guilty about eating it! Sometimes I even eat it as dessert!
Savannah C.
Farmington Hills
Great texture and flavor but not worth the price. Comparable to most other yogurt mousse. Nothing above the average really. A decent snack if you're craving though
Kelly W.
Dallas, TX
These yogurts are so tasty and especially with all of the flavor choices and the mousse texture they taste like they are a dessert but they are under 100 calories so you can snack on them without feeling any guilt because they're actually pretty decent for you.
Shaakinaa D.
Philadelphia, PA
I absolutely love this yogurt. its so light and just something I can eat everyday. Its also great if your hungry but don't have time to prepare anything. also if you are just trying to be a little more health conscious this is the perfect option.
Amber P.
Brooklyn, NY
Creamy and light it allows me to have something extra without feeling guilty. I personally love the taste of vanilla and with it being a mousse it feels so indulgent.