BY DANNON

Chris P.
Staten Island, NY
i like this itme due to the name brand and because i have to have this product on a daily basis in my life to keep an healthy and active lifestyle. it is not as good as the original but light will never taste as good as the original
I buy this on a daily basis and will continue to buy this on a daily basis
Ricco C.
Las Vegas, NV
This almost tastes as if I am being bad on my "eat better" diet. When I
crave a sweet snack like really wanting cheesecake I reach for this item
instead. It is so good. I usually find the 4 packs on sale for less
than $2 and stock up. I eat at least one almost every day. It is that
good. If I'm feeling especially hungry or needing a little more protein
then I add a small handful of walnuts to it as well.
Martha S.
Excellent flavor & consistency. A great size to take for a quick breakfast on the go. A healthy breakfast and you can add a spoonful of granola for an added crunch! The taste is amazing, you can really taste the freshness off the fruit. A definate plus when eating yogurt!
Sherri C.
New richmond
I usually like Dannon yogurt but this favor was just so so. I like the other flavors better I probably will choose another flavor over this one. I'm a repeat user for dannon but this was the first for this one. I usually prefer the fruit flavor over the chocolate, vanilla etc.
Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK
Cherries should always be paired with vanilla. They go so well together and its nice to see that yogurt agrees with my sentiments! This yogurt cup is a perfect size for a midafternoon or midmorning snack and it doesn't pack on the calories in that snacking time!
McKenzie G.
Coralville, IA
I really love all of the Dannon Light & Fit varieties but Cherry Vanilla is certainly one of my favorites. I've been eating the Light & Fit yogurt since they came out years ago. I love the taste and that they are both low fat and low sugar which is most important to me with being a diabetic.
Ashley H.
The Dannon Cherry Vanilla is one of my favorite yogurts. The cherry flavor is very light but just tart enough to make a difference. I love that this yogurt is low in calories and is pretty low in sugar. Definitely a good healthy breakfast that I eat often
Gabriela E.
Gainesville, FL
Doggies are supposedly much healthier for you, I feel as if the taste is compromised. It taste very artificial and has a weird aftertaste. I didn't mind finishing the pack that I bought, but I would not repurchase.
Janelle B.
This yogurt you get a lot of bang for your calories. The taste is super good and it does haven't that chalky taste that some Greek yogurts have. A great buy
April K.
Macomb, MI
I love this product, its very light on the stomach and it tasted really good. My favorite is vanilla. I always buy this product and also its affordable.