BY DANNON

McKenzie G.
McKenzie G.
Coralville, IA
I really love all of the Dannon Light & Fit varieties but Cherry Vanilla is certainly one of my favorites. I've been eating the Light & Fit yogurt since they came out years ago. I love the taste and that they are both low fat and low sugar which is most important to me with being a diabetic.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
The Dannon Cherry Vanilla is one of my favorite yogurts. The cherry flavor is very light but just tart enough to make a difference. I love that this yogurt is low in calories and is pretty low in sugar. Definitely a good healthy breakfast that I eat often
April K.
April K.
Macomb, MI
I love this product, its very light on the stomach and it tasted really good. My favorite is vanilla. I always buy this product and also its affordable.
Sandra S.
Sandra S.
Danville, VA
These are yummy if you can get past the taste of the sweetener used in them. Whenever I eat it, it is such a filling, sweet tooth curbing treat
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Hopatcong, NJ
I'm a big fan of all the light & fit flavors. They do not sacrifice on taste just because they are light. Definitely a great value.
This yogurt tastes so good, that it is like eating desert. And, it is a healthy snack to have any time. It leaves no after taste.
Lan P.
Lan P.
Burbank, CA
I do not like light yogurt. Tastes artificial. It's cheap but I will take full fat. Thanks.i like youplait better.
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Pensacola, FL
I love yogurt especially this brand and flavor i eat yogurt about every other day. Love the taste
Philomena S.
Philomena S.
Staten Island, NY
excellent taste and value. Good for a quick snack or for breakfast. go to food when on the run
Kim H.
Kim H.
Fort Myers, FL
Best yogurt on the market! It rates great and is great for you! It's the only yogurt I buy.