Dannon® Light & Fit®  Cherry Vanilla Non-Fat Yogurt

Dannon® Light & Fit® Cherry Vanilla Non-Fat Yogurt

BY DANNON

Dannon® Light & Fit® Cherry Vanilla Nonfat Yogurt.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Vit A&D & fructose, sucralose, & acesulfame potassium.

50% fewer calories than regular lowfat yogurt.

Grade A.

GF, certified Gluten Free®.

80 calories.

0% fat.

A product of The Dannon Group.

• I do have a hard time finding the cherry yogurt. Where d...3 Answers
Dannon® Light & Fit®  Cherry Vanilla Non-Fat Yogurt
Dannon® Light & Fit® Cherry Vanilla Non-Fat Yogurt
autumn p.
Cherry vanilla is one of my favorite flavors, but Dannon's really takes the cake for me! It's a nice blend of the flavors, its creamy, light, and I don't feel bloated afterwards. I would definitely recommend this.
Alyssa R.
Jonesboro, AR
I absolutely love these! They are low calorie with a decent portion size and have a lot of protein per serving. They have real fruit pieces in it and taste amazing! Definitely would recommend to others!
Crystal C.
Corning, NY
This is my favorite yogurt! Truly the only yogurt I ever eat.I like how the fruit is mixed in and how the yogurt itself is flavored because I don't like the taste of plain yogurt.
Laura M.
Whittier , CA
This brand yogurt is okay. It's not my favorite texture yogurt or flavor either. I only buy these when they're on sale or my kids ask specifically for this flavor.
Staci L.
This is the best flavor! Perfect if you're on a diet! This yogurt is affordable and very yummy. Pretty good for you as well. I purchase this from my Walmart. At a good price. Perfect for on the go breakfast.
Tenesha L.
Kannapolis, NC
I had the 70cal strawberry and banana one and it is absolutely wonderful especially when you add post grape nuts. I am eating this for breakfast for my new weight loss program.
dawn m.
When I want something light yet energizing, this is what I go for, I taste cherry and vanilla in this. It's smooth and good flavored. I have to be in the mood to eat this but when I am, I go for this. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a switch from Yoplait.
Savanna L.
Newburgh Hts, OH
My favorite thing about this yogurt is that I can take some fruit or granola and mix it right in!! Goes great with everything and you get a good sized portion. Very tasty!!
Lynn F.
Slidell, LA
I'm a big fan of the light and fit yogurt. Great taste and great for on the run I'm always bringing these to work with me. It's very refreshing
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
This is a really hard combination to find these days, but it's really good.  Smooth flavor, very balanced and lovely real fruit in it, too!
Janice B.
Little Rock, AR
I do have a hard time finding the cherry yogurt. Where do you find it?