Add a Photo

By DANNON
#1008 in Yogurt
Dannon® Light & Fit® Nonfat Yogurt Cherry.
4 cherry.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Vit. A&D & fructose, sucralose, aspartame & acesulfame potassium.
50% fewer calories than regular lowfat yogurt.
Super saver* 4 pack 6 oz.
*Based on M.S.R.P.
80 calories per 6 oz.
0% fat.
Grade A.
4-6 oz (170 g) cups 1.5 lb (680 g).
Belle M.
Belle M.

Very light and a nice consistency. love the wild cherry flavors and i loved to see that Dannon portrayed it so nicely
Casey H.
Casey H.

I find Dannon isn't as creamy as I'd like it and it's way too sweet for my taste. I prefer Greek yogurt.
Heather  H.
Heather H.

It is not bad, but it is not my favorite. I like the regular vanilla a lot more. Still not a bad yogurt though :)
Pasadena, TX

I tried the flavors available at my grocery store and did not really care for them. They didn't taste bad but for the price i was expecting a little more flavor.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Lehigh Acres, FL

THIS ONE TASTE GREAT.CREAMY WITH PIECES OF CHERRIES SATISFYING LIGTH,FAT FREE BUT GREAT FLAVOR.
richard p.
richard p.
Norfolk, VA

NUM one of the few kinds my mom will eat and heathy so win win right :P........................
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Taylor Mill, KY

I love dannon light and fit! I have this with my lunch everyday. The cherry flavor tastes like real cherries, not the fake flavoring.
Virginia L.
Virginia L.
Silverton, OR

They all just taste horrible I might not be the yogurt type of person but nope not worth it doesn't even matter which flavor you get they all taste the same
Lynda P.
Lynda P.
Springfield, IL

I love the Dannon cherry yogurt. Its smooth and creamy and the cherries are wonderful. Not to start. Just a nice burst of flavor.
anne c.
anne c.

Scoop into the plump, juicy blueberries beneath our creamy Greek nonfat yogurt and give it a swirl for a treat that tastes so satisfying, you won't sacrifice a thing.
Pasadena, TX

Are they available in more than just 3 flavors.? I Tried 2 stores and didn't find more variety.