Dannon Light & Fit Cherry Nonfat Yogurt - 4 CT uploaded by Alyssa M.

BY DANNON

Dannon® Light & Fit® Nonfat Yogurt Cherry.
4 cherry.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Vit. A&D & fructose, sucralose, aspartame & acesulfame potassium.
50% fewer calories than regular lowfat yogurt.
Super saver* 4 pack 6 oz.
*Based on M.S.R.P.
80 calories per 6 oz.
0% fat.
Grade A.
4-6 oz (170 g) cups 1.5 lb (680 g). see more...

• Are they available in more than just 3 flavors.? I Tried 2 stores...1 Answers
Dannon Light & Fit Cherry Nonfat Yogurt - 4 CT
  • "I tried the flavors available at my grocery store and did not really care for them." in 1 review
Maria R.
Coral springs
I like the flavor, the texture and the mixture with the fruits. It is affordable. It can be used as a mid afternoon snack for kids or grown ups.
Rachel C.
Taylor Mill, KY
I love dannon light and fit! I have this with my lunch everyday. The cherry flavor tastes like real cherries, not the fake flavoring.
Lynda P.
Springfield, IL
I love the Dannon cherry yogurt. Its smooth and creamy and the cherries are wonderful. Not to start. Just a nice burst of flavor.
Sandy L.
Dover, OH
Purchase them all the time they are the perfect size and the taste is great only wish is that there would be more flavors
Stella Z.
San Jose, CA
Yummy! When I crave sugar but want to stay healthy, this is my go to! Its delicious and can crave any sweet tooth!
Erica T.
Spokane Vly, WA
I love the light and fit! Great by itself and in smoothies! I use it in all my smoothies and eat it almost daily!
Marielle K.
Foodie Expert
Not a bad yogurt, but definitely not the best I've had. It's a little more tart than I prefer.
Alex O.
Spring, TX
Foodie Expert
These are good, filling and hit the spot. Always good to have these handy around the house
Kendra K.
Fort Stewart, GA
Great flavor and texture. Great ingredients as well. Will purchase again and again. I
Camilla F.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
Used to eat in Brazil. Now I can have much more flavors. Love this brand!!!
laura g.
Pasadena, TX
Are they available in more than just 3 flavors.? I Tried 2 stores and didn't find more variety.