Dannon Light & Fit Cherry Nonfat Yogurt - 4 CT uploaded by Alyssa M.

BY DANNON

Dannon® Light & Fit® Nonfat Yogurt Cherry.
4 cherry.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Vit. A&D & fructose, sucralose, aspartame & acesulfame potassium.
50% fewer calories than regular lowfat yogurt.
Super saver* 4 pack 6 oz.
*Based on M.S.R.P.
80 calories per 6 oz.
0% fat.
Grade A.
4-6 oz (170 g) cups 1.5 lb (680 g). see more...

• Are they available in more than just ...Yes, I think they have been co... 1 Answers
Photo (1)
  • "I tried the flavors available at my grocery store and did not really care for them." in 1 review
Stella Z.
Stella Z.
San Jose, CA
Yummy! When I crave sugar but want to stay healthy, this is my go to! Its delicious and can crave any sweet tooth!
Alex O.
Alex O.
Spring, TX
These are good, filling and hit the spot. Always good to have these handy around the house
Erica T.
Erica T.
Spokane Vly, WA
I love the light and fit! Great by itself and in smoothies! I use it in all my smoothies and eat it almost daily!
Kendra K.
Kendra K.
Fort Stewart, GA
Great flavor and texture. Great ingredients as well. Will purchase again and again. I
Emma S.
Emma S.
Raleigh, NC
My favorite go to snack! Healthy, quick, and easy. I love the packaging, the four pack is just the right amount. its slight rectangular so its easy to scrape out the corners. Traditional cherry flavor.
Belle M.
Belle M.
Very light and a nice consistency. love the wild cherry flavors and i loved to see that Dannon portrayed it so nicely
Casey H.
Casey H.
I find Dannon isn't as creamy as I'd like it and it's way too sweet for my taste. I prefer Greek yogurt.
Heather  H.
Heather H.
It is not bad, but it is not my favorite. I like the regular vanilla a lot more. Still not a bad yogurt though :)
Pasadena, TX
I tried the flavors available at my grocery store and did not really care for them. They didn't taste bad but for the price i was expecting a little more flavor.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Lehigh Acres, FL
THIS ONE TASTE GREAT.CREAMY WITH PIECES OF CHERRIES SATISFYING LIGTH,FAT FREE BUT GREAT FLAVOR.
Pasadena, TX
Are they available in more than just 3 flavors.? I Tried 2 stores and didn't find more variety.