Add a Photo

#951 in Yogurt
Dannon® Light & Fit® Nonfat Yogurt Cherry.
4 cherry.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Vit. A&D & fructose, sucralose, aspartame & acesulfame potassium.
50% fewer calories than regular lowfat yogurt.
Super saver* 4 pack 6 oz.
*Based on M.S.R.P.
80 calories per 6 oz.
0% fat.
Grade A.
4-6 oz (170 g) cups 1.5 lb (680 g).
Pasadena, TX

I tried the flavors available at my grocery store and did not really care for them. They didn't taste bad but for the price i was expecting a little more flavor.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Lehigh Acres, FL

THIS ONE TASTE GREAT.CREAMY WITH PIECES OF CHERRIES SATISFYING LIGTH,FAT FREE BUT GREAT FLAVOR.
richard p.
richard p.
Norfolk, VA

NUM one of the few kinds my mom will eat and heathy so win win right :P........................
Belle M.
Belle M.

Very light and a nice consistency. love the wild cherry flavors and i loved to see that Dannon portrayed it so nicely
Emma S.
Emma S.
Raleigh, NC

My favorite go to snack! Healthy, quick, and easy. I love the packaging, the four pack is just the right amount. its slight rectangular so its easy to scrape out the corners. Traditional cherry flavor.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Taylor Mill, KY

I love dannon light and fit! I have this with my lunch everyday. The cherry flavor tastes like real cherries, not the fake flavoring.
Virginia L.
Virginia L.
silverton, OR

They all just taste horrible I might not be the yogurt type of person but nope not worth it doesn't even matter which flavor you get they all taste the same
Lynda P.
Lynda P.
Springfield, IL

I love the Dannon cherry yogurt. Its smooth and creamy and the cherries are wonderful. Not to start. Just a nice burst of flavor.
Casey H.
Casey H.

I find Dannon isn't as creamy as I'd like it and it's way too sweet for my taste. I prefer Greek yogurt.
salvax p.
salvax p.
spain

Están muy ricos y encima hacen que adelgazes con facilidad , ademas de estar siguiendo una dieta equilibrada evidentemente.
Pasadena, TX

Are they available in more than just 3 flavors.? I Tried 2 stores and didn't find more variety.

Join Now