Add a Photo

By DANNON
#980 in Yogurt
Dannon® Light & Fit® Nonfat Yogurt Cherry.
4 cherry.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Vit. A&D & fructose, sucralose, aspartame & acesulfame potassium.
50% fewer calories than regular lowfat yogurt.
Super saver* 4 pack 6 oz.
*Based on M.S.R.P.
80 calories per 6 oz.
0% fat.
Grade A.
4-6 oz (170 g) cups 1.5 lb (680 g).
Photo (1)
Erica T.
Erica T.
Spokane Vly, WA
I love the light and fit! Great by itself and in smoothies! I use it in all my smoothies and eat it almost daily!
Kendra K.
Kendra K.
Fort Stewart, GA
Great flavor and texture. Great ingredients as well. Will purchase again and again. I
Emma S.
Emma S.
Raleigh, NC
My favorite go to snack! Healthy, quick, and easy. I love the packaging, the four pack is just the right amount. its slight rectangular so its easy to scrape out the corners. Traditional cherry flavor.
Belle M.
Belle M.
Very light and a nice consistency. love the wild cherry flavors and i loved to see that Dannon portrayed it so nicely
Casey H.
Casey H.
I find Dannon isn't as creamy as I'd like it and it's way too sweet for my taste. I prefer Greek yogurt.
Heather  H.
Heather H.
It is not bad, but it is not my favorite. I like the regular vanilla a lot more. Still not a bad yogurt though :)
Pasadena, TX
I tried the flavors available at my grocery store and did not really care for them. They didn't taste bad but for the price i was expecting a little more flavor.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Lehigh Acres, FL
THIS ONE TASTE GREAT.CREAMY WITH PIECES OF CHERRIES SATISFYING LIGTH,FAT FREE BUT GREAT FLAVOR.
richard p.
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
NUM one of the few kinds my mom will eat and heathy so win win right :P........................
Lynda P.
Lynda P.
Springfield, IL
I love the Dannon cherry yogurt. Its smooth and creamy and the cherries are wonderful. Not to start. Just a nice burst of flavor.
Pasadena, TX
Are they available in more than just 3 flavors.? I Tried 2 stores and didn't find more variety.