Add a Photo

By DANNON
#1040 in Yogurt
Dannon® Light & Fit® Nonfat Yogurt Cherry.
4 cherry.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Vit. A&D & fructose, sucralose, aspartame & acesulfame potassium.
50% fewer calories than regular lowfat yogurt.
Super saver* 4 pack 6 oz.
*Based on M.S.R.P.
80 calories per 6 oz.
0% fat.
Grade A.
4-6 oz (170 g) cups 1.5 lb (680 g).
Kait F.
Kait F.
Tampa, FL

I love the taste of this product. The cherry flavor is not too overpowering which is nice. It's always available at the local Publix which means it's always easy to find. It compares well to other brands that I've tried too.
Kate E.
Kate E.
Plaistow, NH

I'm obsessed with the Fannin light and fit yogurt. It is the perfect size/amount of yogurt for a snack. The cherry nonfat is delicious I could eat it everyday!
Sandy L.
Sandy L.
Dover, OH

Purchase them all the time they are the perfect size and the taste is great only wish is that there would be more flavors
Stella Z.
Stella Z.
San Jose, CA

Yummy! When I crave sugar but want to stay healthy, this is my go to! Its delicious and can crave any sweet tooth!
Marielle K.
Marielle K.

Not a bad yogurt, but definitely not the best I've had. It's a little more tart than I prefer.
Camilla F.
Camilla F.
Flower Mound, TX

Used to eat in Brazil. Now I can have much more flavors. Love this brand!!!
Emma S.
Emma S.
Raleigh, NC

My favorite go to snack! Healthy, quick, and easy. I love the packaging, the four pack is just the right amount. its slight rectangular so its easy to scrape out the corners. Traditional cherry flavor.
Belle M.
Belle M.

Very light and a nice consistency. love the wild cherry flavors and i loved to see that Dannon portrayed it so nicely
Casey H.
Casey H.

I find Dannon isn't as creamy as I'd like it and it's way too sweet for my taste. I prefer Greek yogurt.
Heather  H.
Heather H.

It is not bad, but it is not my favorite. I like the regular vanilla a lot more. Still not a bad yogurt though :)
laura g.
laura g.
Pasadena, TX

Are they available in more than just 3 flavors.? I Tried 2 stores and didn't find more variety.

Join Now