Add a Photo

#951 in Yogurt
Dannon® Light & Fit® Nonfat Yogurt Cherry.
4 cherry.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Vit. A&D & fructose, sucralose, aspartame & acesulfame potassium.
50% fewer calories than regular lowfat yogurt.
Super saver* 4 pack 6 oz.
*Based on M.S.R.P.
80 calories per 6 oz.
0% fat.
Grade A.
4-6 oz (170 g) cups 1.5 lb (680 g).
Kait F.
Kait F.
Tampa, FL

I love the taste of this product. The cherry flavor is not too overpowering which is nice. It's always available at the local Publix which means it's always easy to find. It compares well to other brands that I've tried too.
anne c.
anne c.

Scoop into the plump, juicy blueberries beneath our creamy Greek nonfat yogurt and give it a swirl for a treat that tastes so satisfying, you won't sacrifice a thing.
Kate E.
Kate E.
Plaistow, NH

I'm obsessed with the Fannin light and fit yogurt. It is the perfect size/amount of yogurt for a snack. The cherry nonfat is delicious I could eat it everyday!
Misty R.
Misty R.

These yogurts are good. I like buying the 4 pack since it is cheaper. Dannon has a wide variety of flavors that are delicious.
Sandy L.
Sandy L.
Dover, OH

Purchase them all the time they are the perfect size and the taste is great only wish is that there would be more flavors
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Belo Horizonte

Delicioso e nada calórico, muito bom para manter a forma sem gastar muito. consumo já faz tempo e não deixo de comprar
Marielle K.
Marielle K.

Not a bad yogurt, but definitely not the best I've had. It's a little more tart than I prefer.
Camilla F.
Camilla F.
Flower Mound, TX

Used to eat in Brazil. Now I can have much more flavors. Love this brand!!!
Heather  H.
Heather H.

It is not bad, but it is not my favorite. I like the regular vanilla a lot more. Still not a bad yogurt though :)
Pasadena, TX

I tried the flavors available at my grocery store and did not really care for them. They didn't taste bad but for the price i was expecting a little more flavor.
Pasadena, TX

Are they available in more than just 3 flavors.? I Tried 2 stores and didn't find more variety.

Join Now