Dannon Light & Fit Cherry Nonfat Yogurt - 4 CT uploaded by Alyssa M.

BY DANNON

Dannon® Light & Fit® Nonfat Yogurt Cherry.
4 cherry.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Vit. A&D & fructose, sucralose, aspartame & acesulfame potassium.
50% fewer calories than regular lowfat yogurt.
Super saver* 4 pack 6 oz.
*Based on M.S.R.P.
80 calories per 6 oz.
0% fat.
Grade A.
4-6 oz (170 g) cups 1.5 lb (680 g). see more...

• Are they available in more than just 3 flavors.? I Tried 2 stores a...1 Answers
Dannon Light & Fit Cherry Nonfat Yogurt - 4 CT
  • "I tried the flavors available at my grocery store and did not really care for them." in 1 review
Kait F.
Kait F.
Tampa, FL
I love the taste of this product. The cherry flavor is not too overpowering which is nice. It's always available at the local Publix which means it's always easy to find. It compares well to other brands that I've tried too.
Kate E.
Kate E.
Plaistow, NH
I'm obsessed with the Fannin light and fit yogurt. It is the perfect size/amount of yogurt for a snack. The cherry nonfat is delicious I could eat it everyday!
Sandy L.
Sandy L.
Dover, OH
Purchase them all the time they are the perfect size and the taste is great only wish is that there would be more flavors
Marielle K.
Marielle K.
Foodie Expert
Not a bad yogurt, but definitely not the best I've had. It's a little more tart than I prefer.
Camilla F.
Camilla F.
Irving, TX
Foodie Expert
Used to eat in Brazil. Now I can have much more flavors. Love this brand!!!
CHAD S.
CHAD S.
Avilla, IN
I have used Dannon Light & Fit Cherry Nonfat Yogurt - 4 CT! I love the convenient s and the flavor is great. The texture is smooth and creamy even my kids eat it .  It well worth the money . If you have not tried please do it great

Amy E.
Amy E.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
These are the best for any time of the day. I buy them to have a quick breakfast. They are amazing with the breakfast belvita cookies. Blueberry and cinnamon are best with these
Creshina K.
Creshina K.
Foodie Expert
Cherry yogurt is one of my favorite flavors and you cannot find it in all brands. I also like the idea of light and fit with the same value and flavor.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Hebron, NE
Tastes great. Smooth with chunks of fruit in it. I love that it's light in calories so I don't feel like I'm overeating and can enjoy it as a snack.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Coral springs
I like the flavor, the texture and the mixture with the fruits. It is affordable. It can be used as a mid afternoon snack for kids or grown ups.
laura g.
laura g.
Pasadena, TX
Are they available in more than just 3 flavors.? I Tried 2 stores and didn't find more variety.