Add a Photo

By DANNON
#1008 in Yogurt
Dannon® Light & Fit® Nonfat Yogurt Cherry.
4 cherry.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Vit. A&D & fructose, sucralose, aspartame & acesulfame potassium.
50% fewer calories than regular lowfat yogurt.
Super saver* 4 pack 6 oz.
*Based on M.S.R.P.
80 calories per 6 oz.
0% fat.
Grade A.
4-6 oz (170 g) cups 1.5 lb (680 g).
Kait F.
Kait F.
Tampa, FL

I love the taste of this product. The cherry flavor is not too overpowering which is nice. It's always available at the local Publix which means it's always easy to find. It compares well to other brands that I've tried too.
Kate E.
Kate E.
Plaistow, NH

I'm obsessed with the Fannin light and fit yogurt. It is the perfect size/amount of yogurt for a snack. The cherry nonfat is delicious I could eat it everyday!
Sandy L.
Sandy L.
Dover, OH

Purchase them all the time they are the perfect size and the taste is great only wish is that there would be more flavors
Stella Z.
Stella Z.
San Jose, CA

Yummy! When I crave sugar but want to stay healthy, this is my go to! Its delicious and can crave any sweet tooth!
Erica T.
Erica T.
Spokane Vly, WA

I love the light and fit! Great by itself and in smoothies! I use it in all my smoothies and eat it almost daily!
Marielle K.
Marielle K.

Not a bad yogurt, but definitely not the best I've had. It's a little more tart than I prefer.
Kendra K.
Kendra K.
Fort Stewart, GA

Great flavor and texture. Great ingredients as well. Will purchase again and again. I
Camilla F.
Camilla F.
Flower Mound, TX

Used to eat in Brazil. Now I can have much more flavors. Love this brand!!!
Virginia L.
Virginia L.
Silverton, OR

They all just taste horrible I might not be the yogurt type of person but nope not worth it doesn't even matter which flavor you get they all taste the same
Lynda P.
Lynda P.
Springfield, IL

I love the Dannon cherry yogurt. Its smooth and creamy and the cherries are wonderful. Not to start. Just a nice burst of flavor.
laura g.
laura g.
Pasadena, TX

Are they available in more than just 3 flavors.? I Tried 2 stores and didn't find more variety.