Add a Photo

By DANNON
#963 in Yogurt
Dannon® Light & Fit® Nonfat Yogurt Cherry.
4 cherry.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Vit. A&D & fructose, sucralose, aspartame & acesulfame potassium.
50% fewer calories than regular lowfat yogurt.
Super saver* 4 pack 6 oz.
*Based on M.S.R.P.
80 calories per 6 oz.
0% fat.
Grade A.
4-6 oz (170 g) cups 1.5 lb (680 g).
Photo (1)
Kait F.
Kait F.
Tampa, FL
I love the taste of this product. The cherry flavor is not too overpowering which is nice. It's always available at the local Publix which means it's always easy to find. It compares well to other brands that I've tried too.
Kate E.
Kate E.
Plaistow, NH
I'm obsessed with the Fannin light and fit yogurt. It is the perfect size/amount of yogurt for a snack. The cherry nonfat is delicious I could eat it everyday!
Sandy L.
Sandy L.
Dover, OH
Purchase them all the time they are the perfect size and the taste is great only wish is that there would be more flavors
Marielle K.
Marielle K.
Not a bad yogurt, but definitely not the best I've had. It's a little more tart than I prefer.
Camilla F.
Camilla F.
Irving, TX
Used to eat in Brazil. Now I can have much more flavors. Love this brand!!!
CHAD S.
CHAD S.
Avilla, IN
I have used Dannon Light & Fit Cherry Nonfat Yogurt - 4 CT! I love the convenient s and the flavor is great. The texture is smooth and creamy even my kids eat it .  It well worth the money . If you have not tried please do it great

Creshina K.
Creshina K.
Cherry yogurt is one of my favorite flavors and you cannot find it in all brands. I also like the idea of light and fit with the same value and flavor.
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
La Grange
Well what can I say....... I Love This Stuff! Cream my, light, flavorful and yummy!! If you haven't tried it you really should! Not many calories either
Stella Z.
Stella Z.
San Jose, CA
Yummy! When I crave sugar but want to stay healthy, this is my go to! Its delicious and can crave any sweet tooth!
Alex O.
Alex O.
Spring, TX
These are good, filling and hit the spot. Always good to have these handy around the house
laura g.
laura g.
Pasadena, TX
Are they available in more than just 3 flavors.? I Tried 2 stores and didn't find more variety.