Dannon® Light & Fit® Cherry Cheesecake Greek Yogurt Mousse 4 oz Cup uploaded by Karen A.

BY DANNON

We put a twist on this late-night-dinner classic, and you’re going to love it. Sweet cherry taste, smooth and fluffy Greek mousse, all for 80 calories! What’s not to love? see more...

Sarah P.
Fredericksburg, VA
I love this Greek yogurt! The mousses are my favorite because they're so light and airy. The cherry cheesecake tastes amazing and isn't overly sweet like I was afraid of. It's like a little dessert!
Nancy N.
Los Angeles, CA
This you hurt is really good good , it's always on special at my supermarket . It's light & it's Greek . So that's good when I want to be on a diet I recommend this
Sharon B.
Montrose, PA
these are very tasty and i would recommend these to everyone--they are priced right and everyone can find a flavor they like--lots to choose from!!!
Bianca M.
Thick and creamy! Very delicious, I like this kind better than the regular yogurt. First time buyer and will definitely purchase again in the future.
Michelle B.
Philadelphia, PA
Love Dannon greek cheesecake!! It is one of my many favorites of what dannon makes in their greek yogurts! It is nutritious and tastes wonderful!!!
Kristin S.
Largo, FL
All of these are so yummy I don't know that words can't even express it but I highly recommend this yogurt it is so good every flavor is so good.
Stephanie R.
Hurricane, WV
Love the cheesecake flavor! I feel like I get too much cherry and would like more cheesecake! Lol. Other than that I still love it!
mary s.
So good! Love the flavor and that it's healthy. Yogurt is always an excellent choice for a snack or even as a dessert.
Barbara T.
Milwaukee, WI
#DannonLiteandFit was a wonderful surprise. I loved how thick and creamy it was . Very flavorful and filling. Yum !
Rhea d.
Spring, TX
Love! It's light and fluffy. Perfect for me, who does not care for yogurt. The different flavors are delicious