Dannon® Light & Fit® Cherry Cheesecake Greek Yogurt Mousse 4 oz Cup uploaded by Karen A.

BY DANNON

We put a twist on this late-night-dinner classic, and you’re going to love it. Sweet cherry taste, smooth and fluffy Greek mousse, all for 80 calories! What’s not to love? see more...

Kelly H.
Georgetown
I love Cherry Light N Fit. I eat this yogurt atleast 4 times a week for breakfast. Great end of the day snack as well if you just want something sweet. I do Weight Watchers, so this fits perfectly with that program!
Elle A.
N Hollywood, CA
I had stopped eating yogurt for a while but realized that I was missing the health benefits. Quickly found myself at the store staring at countless brands but had no clue where to start. The brand (because I had always eaten this one growing up), flavor description and packaging got me to initially but the flavor and smooth texture are what has kept me coming back for more. A healthy snack that leaves you wanting more but feeling good about your snack choice. Can't wait to try more!
Amanda S.
South Jordan, UT
This is my favorite yogurt because it less then 100 calories. Its great for getting protein in your diet and cutting out fat. I lived on these when i counted MACROs and still enjoy eating them because all the flavors are yummy.
Kaitlyn E.
As someone who hates Greek yogurt, I LOVE this. It's the only Greek yogurt I can eat!!!!! The flavor is so good!! Easily my favorite flavor I've ever tried. The price is very fair, and I really enjoy eating this with raw walnuts and almonds mixed in to give it some crunch!
Hannah J.
Elizabethton, TN
My favorite light and fit Greek flavor! So so yummy. Satisfies my sweet tooth at night but is also good any time of day. This yogurt is very filling for the calories and tastes great mixed with cool whip!
Rachel D.
Crestline, OH
I love dannon light and fit! They always taste so good, very consistent. Some light yogurts you can taste the artificial sweetener, but not these. I always buy dannon light and fit!
Tricia M.
Ithaca, NY
These are delicious! I love to throw these in the freezer and eat them frozen. I think they are a healthy alternative to ice cream. They are very fluffy and the flavors are good. They are priced good and it allows me to buy lots of them. I would recommend them to others.
Victoria L.
Richmond, VA
I love this yogurt and this flavor! My favorite is the Dannon Light & Fit Greek (not mousse) but this is still very good and gives a nice sweetness almost dessert feel to the yogurt instead of it feeling like you're eating "healthy" yogurt - Tastes even better if you freeze it for a little bit (not solid).
Trudy C.
Black Mountain, NC
Oh my gosh, this stuff is so good !!! If you love cheese cake, you will absolutely love this stuff. This is one of mine and my husbands favorites. We like to eat it as a treat or when we have a sweet tooth.
Megan C.
Lansdale, PA
I love that Greek yogurt fills me up way more than regular yogurt, and this low calorie option tastes great!! Some light and fit Greek yogurt, plus a little fruit and I know I'm setting myself up for a healthy day ahead.