BY DANNON

Dannon® Light & Fit® Carb & Sugar Control™ Vanilla Cream Lowfat Yogurt.
Diabetic Friendly*.
85% less sugar than regular lowfat yogurt.
Naturally and artificially flavored.
3g carbs.
0 added sugar.
45 calories.
55% less calories than regular lowfat yogurt.
Cultured dairy snack. see more...

Dannon Light & Fit Carb & Sugar Control Vanilla Cream Lowfat Yogurt - 4 CT
I love love love this yogurt. i eat it almost every morning for breakfast. i repurchase this almost every week when get groceries at walmart. You can buy it at any grocery store/market, and it is very affordable. The taste is delicious and you'll fall in love with it too
Adriana A.
Adriana A.
SAN Diego , CA
When in doubt this is the yogurt I can always count on. My family go threw fazes where sometime they like one brand, and sometimes they like another! #Dannonlight&fit is a brand I know they will eat no matter what faze they are in! Low carbs and lowfat!!
Darcy C.
Darcy C.
Middleton, ID
Excellent Yogurt add a little fresh raspberries and some granola and you will want to wake up everyday. Dannon Light & Fit Carb & Sugar Control Vanilla yogurt is a great way to stay balanced from the get go and it tastes soooo GREAT!
Lea G.
Lea G.
Saint Louis, MO
Foodie Expert
It's a great taste and it leaves you knowing that you have eaten a healthy choice. It is a go to when being a healthy eater. The flavor was great and rich! I might buy it!
Anne S.
Anne S.
I eat this everyday, because my host mom have a pre diabets and we are care our healthy... this favors is so good
Lila P.
Lila P.
Los Alamos, NM
I love this yogurt because it has actual flavor and does not taste like cardboard. I mainly use it in smoothies mixed with fruit and protein powder but the flavor of the yogurt still shines through. I think that the vanilla flavor is the best for what I use it for but I am definitely going to try others.
Trisha A.
Trisha A.
Lake Isabella , CA
Foodie Expert
I love the flavor. I try to limit my carbs so this is great. The taste is great, definitely doesn't taste like a diet feels. The value is good for the taste. It's smooth and creamy goodness. We buy this regularly at my house!
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Beaumont, TX
These are really tasty, and really good for you. Even my super incredibly picky two year old loves them. They aren't too expensive and are a great way to add in yogurt to your diet. I would recommend this product.
Morgan O.
Morgan O.
Great product. I have one in the morning as my breakfast energy boost. It's got a great flavor and great texture. It's easy to grab and out the door I go. No fuss. No mess and it's filling and low calorie.
Cassandrah R.
Cassandrah R.
Gainesville, GA
Foodie Expert
Great ta set love it. Also it's a great cheat if you want something sweet on a dit's. It is great I buy them all the time