BY DANNON

Dannon® Light & Fit® Nonfat Yogurt Caramel Apple Pie.

Limited Edition.

40% Fewer calories than regular lowfat yogurt.

Grade A.

Greek.

80 calories.

12g protein.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Gretchen M.
Spring Hill, TN
Seasonal flavors are usually the best flavors and it figures since they are only available for a short time... This flavor definitely does not disappoint! All the caramel apple flavor without the calories (now obviously its not the same as the real thing, but the flavor profile is pretty spot on)
Brilyn B.
This yogurt is super sweet, yet only 80 calories.
Perfect for a diet sweet treat!
They come in flavors ranging from toasted marshmallow to cherry to strawberry cheesecake and even more.
Well deserved 5 stars!
Rissy C.
Patchogue, NY
I bought this at Sam's club this past weekend. I enjoyed this flavor (lemon meringue pie). I haven't tried any other flavors yet. The calorie count is great and so is the protein count. It wasn't too sweet for me.
Hannah K.
Snow Shoe, PA
I think this yogurt is okay for what it is. It has a bit of a tart taste to it which isn't unusual for light & fit yogurt in my experience. At only 80 calories, 9g carbs and 12g of protein, I think this would be a nice treat to have if you're counting calories or on a strict type of diet.
Sharon S.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
So delish!!! It was so good that I wish I had an entire gallon of it.  It had the perfect balance of cinnamon and apples / I don' t like some Greek yogurt if it is too thick - This was perfection!!  Would buy every time I see it.
Samantha F.
Monticello, KY
It tastes amazing! You can really taste the apple and caramel flavors. This and the strawberry chews is my go to's for breakfast. I bought it at Walmart. It's the best compared to others and it's fewer calories, which is a mega plus. I would recommend Dannon's light and fit to anyone!
Chasity W.
Dannon Light & Fit Greek is the only yogurt that I'll buy. I love the Caramel Apple Pie flavor! It's not overly caramel. Not overly apple, and has the right amount of "pie spice". I really wish they'd make this a regular flavor instead of limited.
Tori P.
LaPorte, IN
I've been searching for a good greek yogurt that's had enough flavor and texture that's not to thick. This one is by far my favorite!! Taste just like pie!! I crumble granola into it and it's like you're having desert for breakfast!! I love it!
Clair K.
Grand Rapids
THIS IS GREAT. I love this flavor. But I love yogurt of all kinds. It's a great value and definitely affordable for it. I love Dannon Light & Fit because it's only 80 calories for how much protein is packed in.
Roula S.
Arlington, VA
I love light and got yogurt. It's low in calories but still nutritious and tasty. I love all the flavors, especially vanilla and coconut. It's very affordable and I would highly recommend this to others.
When will this carmel apple pie return to the stores in columbus ohio
Sharon J.
Branford, FL
How can something that good,not be loaded down with calories?
Sharon J.
Branford, FL
How can something taste that good and not be loaded down with calories?
Brittany C.
I love the light and fit brand, how does the caramel apple taste? I don't want to buy it and then not like it
This is the best yogurt I have ever eaten. Will this come back, if it's already here in Columbus Ohio where can I find it I have looked everywhere. Thank you Kathy Tracy