Dannon® Light & Fit® Blueberry Non-Fat Yogurt uploaded by Malija D.

BY DANNON

Dannon® Light & Fit® Blueberry Nonfat Yogurt.

Vitamin A&D.

50% Fewer calories than regular lowfat yogurt.

Grade A.

80 Calories.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Malija D.
Temple Terr, FL
I absolutely love yogurt. Especially blueberry because of its exotic flavors. I highly recommend this to everyone because of its flavor. I would love to have a whole fridge of these and eat them all day.
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
Always loved the fruit on the bottom yogurts!!!! Soooo good! I highly recommend you try these ir possible. They are creamy and fruity and delish, not all watered down with no real fruit, just artificial flavors.
Melissa L.
Foodie Expert
Dannon Light and Fit is my favorite yogurt. As someone who does not go for Greek yogurts, I'm happy these are still available. This is not my favorite flavor and I would not buy this particular one again, but I would recommend the Peach and Strawberry Cheesecake flavors.
Katelynn M.
Bloomsdale , MO
So good. It's a pet of my everyday afternoon snack! Add a little granola and it's like heaven! I definitely recommend anyone looking for a healthy snack to try this yogurt. I've had the strawberry and blueberry and they're both great!
Katryna T.
Davie, FL
Foodie Expert
I have been buying this product for many years and have always been satisfied until fairly recently. Each cup I open is very watery and not as flavorable as before.
Anna M.
Foodie Expert
Blueberry yogurt is always in our fridge because it is a good snack. It has the blueberry taste but isn't overly sweet so it isn't off putting. I think this is a good snack even though it isn't my favorite flavor.
Danielle M.
Mountainside, NJ
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite yogurt!!! I'm very picky about my yogurt and this blueberry flavor and the raspberry are the best ones!! I usually buy the four pack because it's a better deal and it's great for a quick lunch!!
Hailee T.
Beulaville
I love these! I usually hate blueberry yogurt but omg! Creamy and delicious. definitely my new favorite blueberry yogurt. Great price and available everywhere. Always a repurchase every time I want yogurt.
Samantha M.
Starkville, MS
Foodie Expert
In highschool I would have one of these everyday for lunch. It's great value, easy to take on the go, and simPly just tastes amazing. This yogurt never gets boring it's just amazing ever spoonful you eat!
Brittany A.
Bradford, OH
Love this brand/product. Wide variety of flavors. Very affordable and def worth the price. The light and fit is healthier. Overall value is very good. Will definitely purchase more the next time I go back.
Karen A.