Dannon® Light & Fit® Blueberry Non-Fat Yogurt uploaded by Malija D.

BY DANNON

Dannon® Light & Fit® Blueberry Nonfat Yogurt.

Vitamin A&D.

50% Fewer calories than regular lowfat yogurt.

Grade A.

80 Calories.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Ana G.
Ana G.
Terre Haute, IN
I am not a big fan of yogurt. However I do like to eat it for the prebiotic reasons for the digestive track. When I do eat yogurt I usually buy this brand as it has a great taste without the after taste. I like to buy granola to go with it for a quick and easy treat.
DORA B.
DORA B.
Bradenton, FL
Is a delicious jogurth, excellent for a mid-afternoon snack, very healthy since it does not bring you any fat. Excellent for your stomach as it has lactobacilli that help you to level your intestinal ph. Also the flavor of the blueberry is super rich
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Foodie Expert
I supplement my diet with this yogurt as well as Dannon's Greek yogurt. This brand is trustworthy, delicious, and often on special at my local grocery store for only a dollar. I have repurchased this great tasting product time and time again.
Jules S.
Jules S.
Tulsa, OK
Foodie Expert
Cannon light and fit is my favorite yogurt. I like the flavored as well as vanilla. It's great for adding to smoothies for sweetness and creaminess. It also adds some protein to the mix. I strongly recommend this product
Megs M.
Megs M.
MILWAUKEE
Foodie Expert
Perfect snack for on the go or for breakfast! Extremely affordable and available at grocery stores. Very low calorie and decently filling! Highly recommend this!
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Manahawkin, NJ
Foodie Expert
This yogurt makes me nauseous when I eat it and I'm mad that they discontinued my favorite flavor, white chocolate raspberry
Haley S.
Haley S.
New Berlin
I like taking these in my lunch because it helps me get through the afternoon and it satisfies my sweet tooth.
Angel M.
Angel M.
Spurlockville, WV
love all their flavors so good. and sweet.. and love packaging... love the peach and strawberry flavors.
Erika Z.
Erika Z.
Love this yogurt. This the only brand yogurt I would buy when I was pregnant. It fit well with my diet.
Bruna S.
Bruna S.
Upper Marlboro, MD
I really like this product in my breakfast, every single day when I can, I eat this yorgurt.
Karen A.