Dannon® Light & Fit® Blueberry Non-Fat Yogurt uploaded by Malija D.

BY DANNON

Dannon® Light & Fit® Blueberry Nonfat Yogurt.

Vitamin A&D.

50% Fewer calories than regular lowfat yogurt.

Grade A.

80 Calories.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Malija D.
Temple Terr, FL
I absolutely love yogurt. Especially blueberry because of its exotic flavors. I highly recommend this to everyone because of its flavor. I would love to have a whole fridge of these and eat them all day.
DORA B.
Bradenton, FL
Is a delicious jogurth, excellent for a mid-afternoon snack, very healthy since it does not bring you any fat. Excellent for your stomach as it has lactobacilli that help you to level your intestinal ph. Also the flavor of the blueberry is super rich
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
Always loved the fruit on the bottom yogurts!!!! Soooo good! I highly recommend you try these ir possible. They are creamy and fruity and delish, not all watered down with no real fruit, just artificial flavors.
Melissa L.
Foodie Expert
Dannon Light and Fit is my favorite yogurt. As someone who does not go for Greek yogurts, I'm happy these are still available. This is not my favorite flavor and I would not buy this particular one again, but I would recommend the Peach and Strawberry Cheesecake flavors.
Katelynn M.
Bloomsdale , MO
So good. It's a pet of my everyday afternoon snack! Add a little granola and it's like heaven! I definitely recommend anyone looking for a healthy snack to try this yogurt. I've had the strawberry and blueberry and they're both great!
Ana G.
Terre Haute, IN
I am not a big fan of yogurt. However I do like to eat it for the prebiotic reasons for the digestive track. When I do eat yogurt I usually buy this brand as it has a great taste without the after taste. I like to buy granola to go with it for a quick and easy treat.
Katryna T.
Davie, FL
Foodie Expert
I have been buying this product for many years and have always been satisfied until fairly recently. Each cup I open is very watery and not as flavorable as before.
Anna M.
Foodie Expert
Blueberry yogurt is always in our fridge because it is a good snack. It has the blueberry taste but isn't overly sweet so it isn't off putting. I think this is a good snack even though it isn't my favorite flavor.
Danielle M.
Mountainside, NJ
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite yogurt!!! I'm very picky about my yogurt and this blueberry flavor and the raspberry are the best ones!! I usually buy the four pack because it's a better deal and it's great for a quick lunch!!
Brittany A.
Bradford, OH
Love this brand/product. Wide variety of flavors. Very affordable and def worth the price. The light and fit is healthier. Overall value is very good. Will definitely purchase more the next time I go back.
Karen A.