BY DANNON

The flavor of rich caramel is expertly blended into luscious yogurt, and with a slight, subdued salty note to enhance flavor, this is the ultimate 70 calorie snack in a cup. Go ahead—indulge! see more...

Bessem A.
Smyrna, GA
I love anything salted caramel and was super excited to try this. It was light and delicious and a perfect quick snack. I would definitely buy this again. I wish there was a non-dairy version of this product, then it would be the perfect snack.
Elizabeth L.
Garden City
I'm not a big fan of yogurt but Dannon light & fit is one of the only yogurts I truly love! Its low in calories and carbs and tastes great.  Of course they have a million flavors! no complaints here.
Dana P.
Pueblo
I love Dannon, and  I always try to find  the light and Fit. To top that off they make Salted Carmel, I had to try it, and love it. Definitely my go to snack!!
Ahteana D.
I love how it's only 70 calories and that it's salted caramel flavored! My favorite yogurt of all time! It's fit and delicious
Madaya L.
Centralia, WA
This flavor was amazing having to be on a diet I found this yogurt to be very filling and delicious. I buy this brand all the time!
Alyssa T.
north salem
This is incredibly delicious. I am always very excited to see when I can grab this salted caramel yogurt at the grocery store. It's like a dessert I can have for breakfast!
Marie V.
Massillon, OH
Love the way this taste, creamy and smooth! The price isn't bad and the price is not bad. I usually find coupons in the Sunday paper, which helps.
Vanessa M.
Eu ja experimentei esse danone em casa. Minha familia gostou muito e eu indiquei a amigos pois é muito saboroso
Stephanie C.
Woodbridge, ON
This is a good snack when I'm craving something sweetish it tastes good I like bringing it to work
Sonali S.
Dannon light and fit blenses non fat yogurt is very good taste it also help me to stay fit