BY DANNON

The flavor of rich caramel is expertly blended into luscious yogurt, and with a slight, subdued salty note to enhance flavor, this is the ultimate 70 calorie snack in a cup. Go ahead—indulge! see more...

Anne H.
Odessa, TX
This is OK but try switching it to greet this has so much sugar in it I was surprised as I was reading the ingredients nevertheless pretty tasty you can get it individually or in a little park at your local grocery store
Bessem A.
Smyrna, GA
I love anything salted caramel and was super excited to try this. It was light and delicious and a perfect quick snack. I would definitely buy this again. I wish there was a non-dairy version of this product, then it would be the perfect snack.
Elizabeth L.
Garden City
I'm not a big fan of yogurt but Dannon light & fit is one of the only yogurts I truly love! Its low in calories and carbs and tastes great.  Of course they have a million flavors! no complaints here.
Marie V.
Massillon, OH
Love the way this taste, creamy and smooth! The price isn't bad and the price is not bad. I usually find coupons in the Sunday paper, which helps.
Stephanie C.
Woodbridge, ON
This is a good snack when I'm craving something sweetish it tastes good I like bringing it to work
Sonali S.
Dannon light and fit blenses non fat yogurt is very good taste it also help me to stay fit
Taylor C.
Pinellas Park
This is my first time tying this yogurt. I was a little skeptical at first but it turned out amazing. It's not expensive at all, and is really good for you.
Debra G.
Canton, GA
I like lite and fit because I know it's the lowest calorie and is a good portion size. My fav is vanilla and then then I add a few fresh berries.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Dannon light and fruit yogurt blends is perfect size for when you are on the go It's also perfect for kids it's the exact size that they need it is very good and delicious
Olivia R.
Las Vegas, NV
Let me start off by saying I LOVE caramel. It is my favorite flavor out there. When you put something light and tasty like yogurt with caramel, it is as if though your prayers have been answered. This is so yummy and a great snack. I love this in between meals or on the go.