BY DANNON

The flavor of rich caramel is expertly blended into luscious yogurt, and with a slight, subdued salty note to enhance flavor, this is the ultimate 70 calorie snack in a cup. Go ahead—indulge! see more...

Olivia R.
Las Vegas, NV
Let me start off by saying I LOVE caramel. It is my favorite flavor out there. When you put something light and tasty like yogurt with caramel, it is as if though your prayers have been answered. This is so yummy and a great snack. I love this in between meals or on the go.
Taylor C.
Pinellas Park
This is my first time tying this yogurt. I was a little skeptical at first but it turned out amazing. It's not expensive at all, and is really good for you.
Marie V.
Massillon, OH
Love the way this taste, creamy and smooth! The price isn't bad and the price is not bad. I usually find coupons in the Sunday paper, which helps.
Debra G.
Canton, GA
I like lite and fit because I know it's the lowest calorie and is a good portion size. My fav is vanilla and then then I add a few fresh berries.
Angela C.
Goose Creek, SC
I love yogurt very much I love strawberry and banana I will eat other flavors but I enjoy strawberry they are good tasting. repeat consumer
Madaya L.
Centralia, WA
This flavor was amazing having to be on a diet I found this yogurt to be very filling and delicious. I buy this brand all the time!
Ahteana D.
I love how it's only 70 calories and that it's salted caramel flavored! My favorite yogurt of all time! It's fit and delicious
Danielle S.
Gainesville, TX
Delicious when you want something sweet but don't want to feel bad afterward. I've even dipped apple slices in it! YUMMY
jaime c.
tullytown, PA
i hope they keep this flavor year around. This is such a yummy treat and it's light and fit so it's low calories.
Renata P.
Greeeeeaaat! Super healthy but expensive. Iblove the taste, super good! Get it at your local supermarket