BY DANNON

The flavor of rich caramel is expertly blended into luscious yogurt, and with a slight, subdued salty note to enhance flavor, this is the ultimate 70 calorie snack in a cup. Go ahead—indulge! see more...

Madaya L.
Centralia, WA
This flavor was amazing having to be on a diet I found this yogurt to be very filling and delicious. I buy this brand all the time!
Ahteana D.
I love how it's only 70 calories and that it's salted caramel flavored! My favorite yogurt of all time! It's fit and delicious
Renata P.
Greeeeeaaat! Super healthy but expensive. Iblove the taste, super good! Get it at your local supermarket
Alla B.
Warsaw, NY
Dannon® Light & Fit® Blended Nonfat Yogurt Salted Caramel 5.3oz Single Serve - sounds good
jaime c.
Bristol, PA
i hope they keep this flavor year around. This is such a yummy treat and it's light and fit so it's low calories.
Olivia R.
Las Vegas, NV
Let me start off by saying I LOVE caramel. It is my favorite flavor out there. When you put something light and tasty like yogurt with caramel, it is as if though your prayers have been answered. This is so yummy and a great snack. I love this in between meals or on the go.
Juanita B.
Ontario, CA
I've not tried this brand. I usually buy either just the regular flavors and the Greek yogurt as well. It is reasonably priced and offers a variety of flavors. Mine happens to be strawberry, cherry, mixed berries and blue berries
Andrea L.
Fishkill, NY
This stuff tastes so good! I hope they don't get rid of it.. the salted caramel is the new thing now, and Dan on definitively nailed it! It doesn't even taste like it's light and fit. It tastes like candy
Danielle S.
Gainesville, TX
Delicious when you want something sweet but don't want to feel bad afterward. I've even dipped apple slices in it! YUMMY
Yaidelyn F.
I have been drinking Danactive Dannon Yogurts for years. My favorite flavor is plain Vanilla. I find it affordable and extremely healthy. It helps support your immune system. It has very few calories per serving. They come in different flavors as well.