BY DANNON

The flavor of rich caramel is expertly blended into luscious yogurt, and with a slight, subdued salty note to enhance flavor, this is the ultimate 70 calorie snack in a cup. Go ahead—indulge! see more...

Bessem A.
Smyrna, GA
I love anything salted caramel and was super excited to try this. It was light and delicious and a perfect quick snack. I would definitely buy this again. I wish there was a non-dairy version of this product, then it would be the perfect snack.
Yaidelyn F.
I have been drinking Danactive Dannon Yogurts for years. My favorite flavor is plain Vanilla. I find it affordable and extremely healthy. It helps support your immune system. It has very few calories per serving. They come in different flavors as well.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Dannon light and fruit yogurt blends is perfect size for when you are on the go It's also perfect for kids it's the exact size that they need it is very good and delicious
Andrea L.
Fishkill, NY
This stuff tastes so good! I hope they don't get rid of it.. the salted caramel is the new thing now, and Dan on definitively nailed it! It doesn't even taste like it's light and fit. It tastes like candy
Juanita B.
Ontario, CA
I've not tried this brand. I usually buy either just the regular flavors and the Greek yogurt as well. It is reasonably priced and offers a variety of flavors. Mine happens to be strawberry, cherry, mixed berries and blue berries
Elizabeth L.
Garden City
I'm not a big fan of yogurt but Dannon light & fit is one of the only yogurts I truly love! Its low in calories and carbs and tastes great.  Of course they have a million flavors! no complaints here.
Anne H.
Odessa, TX
This is OK but try switching it to greet this has so much sugar in it I was surprised as I was reading the ingredients nevertheless pretty tasty you can get it individually or in a little park at your local grocery store
Dana P.
Pueblo
I love Dannon, and  I always try to find  the light and Fit. To top that off they make Salted Carmel, I had to try it, and love it. Definitely my go to snack!!
Alyssa T.
north salem
This is incredibly delicious. I am always very excited to see when I can grab this salted caramel yogurt at the grocery store. It's like a dessert I can have for breakfast!
Jennifer J.
Smooth creamy and satisfies the sweet tooth. I love salted caramel. I can't eat many of these because they can get too sweet. I'm still more often going to eat a fruit yogurt.