BY DANNON

The flavor of rich caramel is expertly blended into luscious yogurt, and with a slight, subdued salty note to enhance flavor, this is the ultimate 70 calorie snack in a cup. Go ahead—indulge! see more...

Anne H.
Anne H.
Odessa, TX
This is OK but try switching it to greet this has so much sugar in it I was surprised as I was reading the ingredients nevertheless pretty tasty you can get it individually or in a little park at your local grocery store
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Smooth creamy and satisfies the sweet tooth. I love salted caramel. I can't eat many of these because they can get too sweet. I'm still more often going to eat a fruit yogurt.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Goose Creek, SC
I love yogurt very much I love strawberry and banana I will eat other flavors but I enjoy strawberry they are good tasting. repeat consumer
Diana G.
Diana G.
Seaside, CA
This yogurt is so yummy. this is my go to when I'm feeling hungry and don't want too eat too much
AMY E.
AMY E.
Madison, MS
If you like caramel then you will love this! It's a perfect sweet treat after a long day at work!
Bessem A.
Bessem A.
Smyrna, GA
I love anything salted caramel and was super excited to try this. It was light and delicious and a perfect quick snack. I would definitely buy this again. I wish there was a non-dairy version of this product, then it would be the perfect snack.
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Garden City
I'm not a big fan of yogurt but Dannon light & fit is one of the only yogurts I truly love! Its low in calories and carbs and tastes great.  Of course they have a million flavors! no complaints here.
Dana P.
Dana P.
Pueblo
I love Dannon, and  I always try to find  the light and Fit. To top that off they make Salted Carmel, I had to try it, and love it. Definitely my go to snack!!
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
north salem
This is incredibly delicious. I am always very excited to see when I can grab this salted caramel yogurt at the grocery store. It's like a dessert I can have for breakfast!
Marie V.
Marie V.
Massillon, OH
Love the way this taste, creamy and smooth! The price isn't bad and the price is not bad. I usually find coupons in the Sunday paper, which helps.