BY DANNON

The flavor of rich caramel is expertly blended into luscious yogurt, and with a slight, subdued salty note to enhance flavor, this is the ultimate 70 calorie snack in a cup. Go ahead—indulge! see more...

Anne H.
Anne H.
Odessa, TX
This is OK but try switching it to greet this has so much sugar in it I was surprised as I was reading the ingredients nevertheless pretty tasty you can get it individually or in a little park at your local grocery store
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Smooth creamy and satisfies the sweet tooth. I love salted caramel. I can't eat many of these because they can get too sweet. I'm still more often going to eat a fruit yogurt.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Goose Creek, SC
I love yogurt very much I love strawberry and banana I will eat other flavors but I enjoy strawberry they are good tasting. repeat consumer
Diana G.
Diana G.
Seaside, CA
This yogurt is so yummy. this is my go to when I'm feeling hungry and don't want too eat too much
AMY E.
AMY E.
Madison, MS
If you like caramel then you will love this! It's a perfect sweet treat after a long day at work!
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
north salem
This is incredibly delicious. I am always very excited to see when I can grab this salted caramel yogurt at the grocery store. It's like a dessert I can have for breakfast!
Marie V.
Marie V.
Massillon, OH
Love the way this taste, creamy and smooth! The price isn't bad and the price is not bad. I usually find coupons in the Sunday paper, which helps.
Renata P.
Renata P.
Greeeeeaaat! Super healthy but expensive. Iblove the taste, super good! Get it at your local supermarket
Alla B.
Alla B.
Warsaw, NY
Dannon® Light & Fit® Blended Nonfat Yogurt Salted Caramel 5.3oz Single Serve - sounds good
Yaidelyn F.
Yaidelyn F.
I have been drinking Danactive Dannon Yogurts for years. My favorite flavor is plain Vanilla. I find it affordable and extremely healthy. It helps support your immune system. It has very few calories per serving. They come in different flavors as well.