Add a Photo

By DANNON
#849 in Yogurt
The flavor of rich caramel is expertly blended into luscious yogurt, and with a slight, subdued salty note to enhance flavor, this is the ultimate 70 calorie snack in a cup. Go ahead—indulge!
Anne H.
Anne H.
Odessa, TX
Dec. 31, 2016, 2:27 a.m.
Review for: Dannon® Light & Fit® Blended Nonfat Yogurt Salted Caramel 5.3oz Single Serve
This is OK but try switching it to greet this has so much sugar in it I was surprised as I was reading the ingredients nevertheless pretty tasty you can get it individually or in a little park at your local grocery store
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Dec. 23, 2016, 3:14 a.m.
Smooth creamy and satisfies the sweet tooth. I love salted caramel. I can't eat many of these because they can get too sweet. I'm still more often going to eat a fruit yogurt.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Goose Creek, SC
Dec. 22, 2016, 7:02 p.m.
I love yogurt very much I love strawberry and banana I will eat other flavors but I enjoy strawberry they are good tasting. repeat consumer
Diana G.
Diana G.
Seaside, CA
Jan. 17, 2017, 10:43 p.m.
This yogurt is so yummy. this is my go to when I'm feeling hungry and don't want too eat too much
AMY E.
AMY E.
Madison, MS
Dec. 19, 2016, 8:50 p.m.
If you like caramel then you will love this! It's a perfect sweet treat after a long day at work!
Renata P.
Renata P.
March 27, 2017, 10:45 a.m.
Greeeeeaaat! Super healthy but expensive. Iblove the taste, super good! Get it at your local supermarket
Alla B.
Alla B.
Warsaw, NY
Feb. 25, 2017, 9:54 p.m.
Dannon® Light & Fit® Blended Nonfat Yogurt Salted Caramel 5.3oz Single Serve - sounds good
jaime c.
jaime c.
Bristol, PA
Dec. 30, 2016, 4:21 a.m.
i hope they keep this flavor year around. This is such a yummy treat and it's light and fit so it's low calories.
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Las Vegas, NV
Dec. 28, 2016, 7:35 p.m.
Let me start off by saying I LOVE caramel. It is my favorite flavor out there. When you put something light and tasty like yogurt with caramel, it is as if though your prayers have been answered. This is so yummy and a great snack. I love this in between meals or on the go.
Debra G.
Debra G.
Canton, GA
Dec. 30, 2016, 11:06 p.m.
I like lite and fit because I know it's the lowest calorie and is a good portion size. My fav is vanilla and then then I add a few fresh berries.