BY DANNON

Dannon® Light & Fit® Blackberry Flavor Nonfat Yogurt.
80 calories.
0% fat.
Vit. A&D & fructose, sucralose, aspartame & acesulfame potassium.
50% fewer calories than regular lowfat yogurt.
Grade A.

Kelli T.
Owasso
Dannon Light and fit Blackberry yogurt is good to eat as a snack anytime. It has the rich taste of fresh blackberries. I have bought this yogurt for the past 6 months and it is so much better than its competitors.  I will recommend this to my friends and family anytime
Des M.
Tucson , AZ
I used to love this product when I ate dairy. But the last time I actually ate it it wasn't as good. The fruits are gross and it's just so sour it's not a good taste and I ever went back to eating dairy products again I definitely wouldn't buy it.
Haven P.
Cottage grove, WI
Yum! These are super yummy and creamy yogurts. I love these so much, but now I don't eat regular yogurt as much since Greek yogurt is so much healthier and tastes about the same. But if you don't like Greek yogurt this is a great option!
Robin G.
Tallahassee, FL
I absolutely love this yogurt, it taste delicious, low in calories and carbohydrates and is very filling. Usually and 4 oz cup and some fresh fruit makes a great breakfast for me.
Jami D.
Long beach, CA
I love how smooth this yogurt it. It tastes delicious and the fact that it's low calorie and fat is a plus when I'm trying to control my calories on a diet. They don't have a huge variety in this brand but they do taste really good and I like to mix fruit with them
Rosemary M.
I love this yogurt I eat it everyday as my snack or when I feel a lil hungry it tastes really good it's not to sweet it's healthy doesn't haves to many calories it only 98cents in my neighborhood and I finally good my husband to eat eat yogurt and his favorite one is the banana and vanilla light n fit
Sharon C.
Jesup, GA
Big fan of Dannon Light & Fit. I love the creaminess of the yogurt and the burst of berry sweetness. I get mine at Publix and find it comparable to Yoplait, yet better. I try to keep yogurt year round in my fridge and even add Dannon to my smoothies.
Tracy H.
I was really pleased with these yogurts! The Light and Fits are very favorable for as low calorie as they are. I believe they are one of the lower calories yogurts. They come in a good assortment of flavors. I also believe they make a Greek yogurt, which is good. You can find Dannon almost anywhere, which is convenient.
Rikki K.
Westlake, OH
Dannon is the only brand of yogurt that I will eat, and I recommend it to everyone!! It is light and creamy and the flavors are amazing. They have everything from desserts to fruit flavors, blackberry is one of my favorite. They are also pretty low in sugar compared to other brands which makes it a healthy alternative.
Sarah H.
Dannon is a great brand of yogurt! I get it to make smoothies or even mix granola and dark chocolate chips with it. There are tons of great flavors and you can get them in big and small sizes. Very affordable as well!