BY DANNON

Dannon® Light & Fit® Blackberry Flavor Nonfat Yogurt.
80 calories.
0% fat.
Vit. A&D & fructose, sucralose, aspartame & acesulfame potassium.
50% fewer calories than regular lowfat yogurt.
Grade A.

Tracy H.
Tracy H.
I was really pleased with these yogurts! The Light and Fits are very favorable for as low calorie as they are. I believe they are one of the lower calories yogurts. They come in a good assortment of flavors. I also believe they make a Greek yogurt, which is good. You can find Dannon almost anywhere, which is convenient.
Rikki K.
Rikki K.
Westlake, OH
Dannon is the only brand of yogurt that I will eat, and I recommend it to everyone!! It is light and creamy and the flavors are amazing. They have everything from desserts to fruit flavors, blackberry is one of my favorite. They are also pretty low in sugar compared to other brands which makes it a healthy alternative.
Rosemary M.
Rosemary M.
I love this yogurt I eat it everyday as my snack or when I feel a lil hungry it tastes really good it's not to sweet it's healthy doesn't haves to many calories it only 98cents in my neighborhood and I finally good my husband to eat eat yogurt and his favorite one is the banana and vanilla light n fit
Jami D.
Jami D.
Long Beach, CA
Foodie Expert
I love how smooth this yogurt it. It tastes delicious and the fact that it's low calorie and fat is a plus when I'm trying to control my calories on a diet. They don't have a huge variety in this brand but they do taste really good and I like to mix fruit with them
Sharon C.
Sharon C.
Jesup, GA
Foodie Expert
Big fan of Dannon Light & Fit. I love the creaminess of the yogurt and the burst of berry sweetness. I get mine at Publix and find it comparable to Yoplait, yet better. I try to keep yogurt year round in my fridge and even add Dannon to my smoothies.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Dannon is a great brand of yogurt! I get it to make smoothies or even mix granola and dark chocolate chips with it. There are tons of great flavors and you can get them in big and small sizes. Very affordable as well!
Gabrielle F.
Gabrielle F.
Downingtown, Pennsylvania
Thank the lord this does not taste like sour cream. This yogurt is DELICIOUS. it tastes like berries and vanilla at the same time. I don't know if vanilla is supposed to be in the yogurt, but I sure taste it!
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Pelham, AL
I'm not very adventurous when it comes to my yogurt flavors, so I really like the blackberry yogurt from Dannon Light & Fit. The texture is nice and the taste is rich.
Kristin F.
Kristin F.
Tualatin, OR
Good flavor. It tastes like actual blackberries. Good texture. It's nice an creamy smooth. I like the entire Light & Fit line. I'd buy this again
Kyleigh F.
Kyleigh F.
Foodie Expert
Tastes like real blackberries and is super healthy. Normally healthy yogurt is bland and nasty. But this one is full of flavor and amazing