BY DANNON

Dannon® Light & Fit® Banana Flavor Nonfat Yogurt.
Vit A&D & fructose, sucralose, aspartame & acesulfame potassium.
50% fewer calories than regular lowfat yogurt.
Grade A.
80 calories.
0% fat.
6 oz (170g).

Alicia S.
Foodie Expert
This is my new favorite yogurt. I add fresh berry salad for a nice light, pre-workout breakfast. Great flavor, low calorie and probiotics are always a good thing.
Je E.
159 Medford avenue Hayward
Dannon All Natural Vanilla Flavor Lowfat Yogurt I like the taste and smell I always buy this once a month only I eat this in the morning with some fresh fruit combination it feels so good in my body
Sarah K.
Philadelphia, PA
When you're trying to lose weight and are okay with powering though less-than-tasty yogurt, this is fine. When you are trying to eat a yogurt because yogurt is delicious, the light & fit yogurts are not the one's to buy.
Randall L.
It was yummy. I liked it a lot and it was fair priced. It's my favorite stuff. Affordable for sure. Healthy and you don't even know it because it tastes sooooooooooooo good!!!!
Kim S.
Foodie Expert
Loved the yogurt but wished it had more in size.

First time buying this yogurt.

Really great value for your money.

It compares to most. But I prefer Chobani.

Yes I would recommend it to others.
Brandy R.
Freeport, PA
Banana is the most delicious flavor they make. It takes me back about 30 years to when I was a child and my grandfather used to buy these banana freeze pops that tastes exactly like this yogurt. It's my new favorite.
As far as low/no fat yogurt goes I think there are better brands. It's not creamy and tastes like artificial sweetener, but it's cheap and easy to find. Maybe other flavors are better, but I wouldn't buy it again.
Mirtha M.
Fullerton, CA
You whant to stay fit bay this will take the sub from all the bad junk we eat is helthy and for people like me that has to tink helty is just the best helthy and great
Pat B.
Arlington Hts, IL
This is good banana yogurt and the only non-greek banana I can find in stores.  Yoplait used to have a banana but stopped making it for some reason.
Baylie H.
I eat these every morning and they are so yummy! Most banana flavored yogurts have a strange taste but these taste sweet even with it being fat free!