Dannon Light & Fit 60 Calorie Packs Strawberry/Blueberry/Raspberry Nonfat Yogurt - 12 PK uploaded by Mariah D.Dannon Light & Fit 60 Calorie Packs Strawberry/Blueberry/Raspberry Nonfat Yogurt - 12 PK uploaded by Mariah D.Dannon Light & Fit 60 Calorie Packs Strawberry/Blueberry/Raspberry Nonfat Yogurt - 12 PK uploaded by Mariah D.

BY DANNON

Dannon® Light & Fit® 60 Calorie Packs* Nonfat Yogurt.
4 Strawberry.
4 Blueberry.
4 Raspberry flavored.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Great value.
Vit A&D & fructose, sucralose, aspartame & acesulfame potassium.
45% fewer calories than regular lowfat yogurt.
Grade A.
60 calories per 4 oz*.
0% fat.
*50 or 60 calories per 4oz, depending on flavor. see more...

Mariah D.
Mariah D.
Foodie Expert
I wanted to try something new besides Yoplait, so I decided to buy this Light & Fit yogurt from Meijer. The packaging is nice and sealed of course. When I first tried it, it wasn't really tasty...but of course everything takes time to get used to! After all, it is supposed to be light! Aha! Well anyways, the price was okay for what it's worth though. I would definitely buy another one of these again, but maybe something different besides the strawberry flavor.
Mei W.
Mei W.
Toms River
i love getting the combo packs for this yogurt, gives it a little change in things and makes me explore new flavors. the price is very affordable and usually they have the best deals as compared to the other yogurt brands at the store. theres nothing else this company could do any better. love love love their rasberry flavor
La-Sweet M.
La-Sweet M.
Atlantic City, NJ
Dannon My Favorite Yogurt Brand. I Love All The Flavors And It's A Healthier Alternative To Other Kinds Of Snacks....All My Children Love That They Can Take Them In Their Lunch Bags.
Laura B.
Laura B.
Provo, UT
love dannon light and fit. it is a great snack! why waste calories on anything else? If has everything you need and it is easy to take with you and they have great flavors
Sara P.
Sara P.
Waynesboro , PA
Foodie Expert
I have always been a yogurt fan. These are creamy and delish. I have no complaints. THe price point is good. They taste great. I would highly recommend
johna w.
johna w.
Cumberland, Md
Love these packs of yogurt!! Keep them onhand for quick breakfasts and lunches.  Great flavor and a good mix of fruit. Good value for  several packs of yogurt. I like to keep them handy in the fridge for quick snacks also!  Definatly would purchase these again!!
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Love the flavor. I always grabbed these when working my last job as a quick snack for myself as well as my child. Plus it helps that they are good for you.
Kara B.
Kara B.
Carrollton, KY
I love the light and fit. Love I calories and carbs, and doesn't taste like chalk like other brands. I also love making smoothies with it.
Mollie G.
Mollie G.
Baxter, KY
It was tasty, healthy and convenient! Great for on the go! I would highly recommend this to friends!! Great variety of flavors as well!
andrea r.
andrea r.
Foodie Expert
I love to have these as snacks there delicious and very healthy I recommend you to try these