Food & SnacksSnack FoodsDannon
Light and Fit Toasted Coconut Vanilla Flavored Greek Yogurt - 4ct - 53oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dannon Light and Fit Toasted Coconut Vanilla Flavored Greek Yogurt - 4ct - 5.3oz!
Starbella Y.
Newhall, CA
Dannon Light and Fit Toasted Coconut Vanilla Flavored Greek Yogurt - 4ct - 5.3oz uploaded by Starbella Y.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve never been a fan of Greek yogurt or yogurt for that matter but this ? My absolute favorite 😍 I fell in love with the toasty coconut taste it’s so delicious. I literally filled my fridge with this yogurt
Katelyn L.
Hooksett, NH
Dannon Light and Fit Toasted Coconut Vanilla Flavored Greek Yogurt - 4ct - 5.3oz uploaded by Katelyn L.
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my favorite flavors. I love the texture. I eat one everyone morning and it helps keep me full until lunch time. Just the right amount of coconut. I love the 12g of protein as well. My all time favorite yogurt.
Michelle S.
Java Center, NY
My favorite brand of yogurt is Dannon light and fit toasted coconut vanilla. It is great for breakfast or lunch. For a dessert i add a little cool whip and it takes like coconut cream pie.. delicious
Ginger S.
Dannon Light and Fit Toasted Coconut Vanilla Flavored Greek Yogurt - 4ct - 5.3oz uploaded by Ginger S.
This is my favorite flavor in the Dannon Light and Fit 80 calorie brand yogurt.  I like the thickness of a greek yogurt and I cannot detect any artificial sweetener taste.  I like to add  Nature's Path Organic Love Crunch Granola Dark Chocolate & Red Berries , add fresh fruit or just eat it plain.  It's a daily staple of mine.
María S.
Winder, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Me encanta este yogurt esta cremosito muy rico sabor y más que tenga coco me encanta
Jeanne P.
Woodbridge, VA
Dannon Light and Fit Toasted Coconut Vanilla Flavored Greek Yogurt - 4ct - 5.3oz uploaded by Jeanne P.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
This is SO GOOD! I don’t normally like the yogurt with artificial sweeteners but these are amazingly good! This flavor is like eating pie!
Jacqui R.
Palm Bay, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
So good...you can taste the coconut flavor! I like the Dannon Greek because for me, it's not too sweet and they have a thickness which I like. Easy to blend fruit too. Sometimes I use them in my smoothies!
Mariah B.
Oklahoma City, OK
I am surprised how sweet these were. And for me the sugar bandit! Lol but serious they were so sweet I couldn’t enjoy them at all. I had to mix plain yogurt to lower the taste. Great on calories that’s why I didn’t get why it tasted like that.
Josiah-Lindsay S.
I absolutely love Dannon light and fit yogurts. I believe they are a healthy alternative when you need a pick me up. It has a great taste, smooth texture and a good source of protein. You can eat it on it's own or mix it in a smoothie for a quick breakfast on the go.
Martha D.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
I am not by no means a yogurt lover my husband on the other hand is and he's the one that bought this product and I just tried it for the hell of it and I was completely floored to know that although it's only 80 calories it has 12 grams of protein and it is absolutely delicious like I thought I was going to be like grossed out because I don't like anyting mushy especially not yogurt but this was really really good I have to say it's nonfat it one cup per serving and one cup contains 80 calories per serving no saturated fat no trans fat bad 10 mg of cholesterol 45 mg of sodium and your total sugars will be 7 grams so for that reason I think is pretty good and I only $3.89 for 4 cups at ShopRite it's not bad at all if you buy them individually you'll pay a lot more you pay a dollar per cup so I suggest that if you want to try yogurt for the first time you go this route if you enjoy this review please let me know by leaving me a comment down below otherwise take care of yourself and I'll catch you in my next one... Dannon Light and Fit Toasted Coconut Vanilla Flavored Greek Yogurt - 4ct - 5.3oz

Looking for your answer?