BY DANNON

A kitchen staple since 1947, Fruit on the Bottom combines the taste of fruit with our classic lowfat yogurt recipe. Wonderful for a moment of snack serenity at any time of the day.

Cultured grade A reduced fat milk, sugar, water, peaches, modified food starch, contains less than 1% of kosher gelatin, pectin, natural flavor, calcium citrate, malic acid, vitamin D3, sodium citrate.

Contains active yogurt cultures.

Sonya B.
Warren, MI
Peach is my favorite kind of yogurt. I usually eat yogurt 3 to 4 times a week for a snack. This is one of my favorite yogurt brands.
Ariana A.
Detroit, MI
Always love eating these in the morning especially when I'm in a rush. The flavors are on point and they are very fulfilling to eat.
Senda M.
Mobile, AL
this is my favorite type of yogurt. I have not tried many other kinds but this brand is great on flavor and enough of fruit in cup.
Dee S.
, great flavor!!!! ,none of that nasty tasting aftertaste !! That a lot of other yogurts have. Hard to find but worth looking for.
Grace S.
Old Saybrook
So good !! I love the texture the fruit at the bottom adds to the yogurt, and the sweetness! The peach flavor is especially good
Brittanie S.
Pomona, CA
These taste so good. I don't really like a lot of yogurt but this one I can safely say is one of my favorite brands and flavor.!
Hannah K.
My boyfriend really liked the peach flavor. Will probably repurchase for him, but I feel like you don't get a good value here
Tonya K.
I love how you can taste the peaches and they are not to sweet. The only thing I wish I could change is I want more peaches.
Erin B.
Davison, MI
Not a fan of the fruit on the bottom yogurt. Flavor tastes good, but the texture is off putting. Much prefer blended kinds.
Chantelle M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love these fruit inside the yogurt i but 3 then when they are in sake 10 for 10 and i rack up on them they are delicious