BY DANNON

A kitchen staple since 1947, Fruit on the Bottom combines the taste of fruit with our classic lowfat yogurt recipe. Wonderful for a moment of snack serenity at any time of the day.

Cultured grade A reduced fat milk, sugar, water, peaches, modified food starch, contains less than 1% of kosher gelatin, pectin, natural flavor, calcium citrate, malic acid, vitamin D3, sodium citrate.

Contains active yogurt cultures.

Tokwa G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product. I have used it for many years and it just works for me. I have tried new things buts still come back to what always works. 😀
Lauri H.
Randolph, MA
Love this yogurt. I love the peach flavor and it’s always on sale whenever I buy it. I find it very filling but also healthy without the guilt.
Vanessa L.
Canton, OH
Have been eating these since I was a kid and they are my savory yogurt by far very sweet and creamy. I still eat them and now my son does too
Naomi W.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I love this yogurt for when I am craving something sweet but don't want that calories.Try it you will love it plus the peach is awesome ♡♡♡♡
Jasmyn H.
North Collins , NY
My children love yogurt especially with fruit on the bottom and peach is our go to it's light and creamy and just the right amount of fruit
Leslie Y.
Daytona Beach, FL
Dannon is the only yogurt that I like. It is super creamy with lots of flavor! I substitute this for ice cream - that's how good it is! :)
Debra P.
This is probably my favorite yogurt. Love the flavor! I also like the blueberry. Love that they have actual fruit and not just flavoring.
Edward K.
Geneva
I love peaches and Dann on fruit on the bottom low fat yogurt peach had just the right mix of yogurt and peaches. I will be buying more.
Crystal b.
Whitney Point, NY
Great and delicious taste. With the fruit on the bottom u can mix it in just the way u like. I highly recommended this and other flavors
Lisa L.
I love Dannon fruit on the bottom yogurt. This has become my favorite kind! Dannon® Fruit On The Bottom Raspberry Yogurt