BY DANNON #29 in Yogurt

A kitchen staple since 1947, Fruit on the Bottom combines the taste of fruit with our classic lowfat yogurt recipe. Wonderful for a moment of snack serenity at any time of the day.

Cultured grade A reduced fat milk, sugar, water, peaches, modified food starch, contains less than 1% of kosher gelatin, pectin, natural flavor, calcium citrate, malic acid, vitamin D3, sodium citrate.

Contains active yogurt cultures.

Karlimar A.
orlando
These are pretty good for those who love yogurt but i personally don't. They are still tasty and healthy. Only brand I like to shop for but it's completely up to you and your tastes and interests. Try it!
Katherine O.
I love yogurt, this yogurt is low fat so that's even better, I always buy Dannon yogurt because I like how it tastes, the yogurt is very good and affordable, I also am a fan of yogurt with little pieces of fruit in it, so it's awesome.
Mary L.
Although I don't like peach yogurt all alone, I do like to put this yogurt in my smoothies. Fruit on the bottom yogurt kind of gives you two yogurts for one price.
lorena r.
This product omg!! One on my favorites!! Really good flavor ! Not fake like others ! I really enjoy it ... have been eating it for a while !!! Does not add extra fat to my diet it's just perfect!
Raquel G.
My favorite!! I love the fruit on the bottom!! To be be able to mix in real fruit with my tougher is awesome!! Great taste I have eaten this yogurt for years!!
Jessica B.
Waterbury, CT
These are good..I'm not the biggest yogurt fan, but I do like the peach flavor of this one, so when I'm in the mood for yogurt this is usually the one I grab
ⓓⓔⓐⓝⓝⓐ❤️ D.
Philadelphia, PA
So great. It is a really nice treat and actually does taste like peach, not just artificial. I would totally recommend this for anyone who likes peach!
Joyce M.
Delicioso.. muito bom.. Acredito que ninguém vive sem um desses em casa no serviço, quando a coisa é boa levamos pra vida inteira
Por isso desde já recomendo
Alice L.
Oakville, CT
Other then another version of this companies yogurt this is my favorite flavor. Unlike some other fruit on the bottom yogurts this one has plenty of fruit!
Stephanie F.
OMG the danon fruit on the bottom low-fat yogurt it is the greatest it is so yummy would totally recommend to people that love yogurt the flavor was great.