BY DANNON #29 in Yogurt

A kitchen staple since 1947, Fruit on the Bottom combines the taste of fruit with our classic lowfat yogurt recipe. Wonderful for a moment of snack serenity at any time of the day.

Cultured grade A reduced fat milk, sugar, water, peaches, modified food starch, contains less than 1% of kosher gelatin, pectin, natural flavor, calcium citrate, malic acid, vitamin D3, sodium citrate.

Contains active yogurt cultures.

Latasha B.
Hartwell, GA
Been eating this yogurt for years and it's still one of my favorites. Of course it's more of a treat to me now that I have gotten older because it is full of sugar
April B.
Newport , PA
We love all that this yogurt has to offer. I have enjoyed trying all of the fruit flavors. My sons like blueberry and strawberry the most. This yogurt is easy to find in my local Giant or Karns. I would definitely recommend it to all families.
Adrienne F.
Rockland, MA
Fruit on the Bottom is by far my favorite product from Dannon. It's a decent value and hoss on sale a lot. It's smooth and creamy with actual fruit. I feel like it's a healthy snack choice. I've been buying it for years and will continue too. I highly recommend this yogurt.
Donna P H.
Buffalo, NY
Dannon Fruit On The Bottom has always been a go to yogurt for me. Because I like that I can blend the whole pieces of fruit with the vanilla yogurt to make it an eating sensation. it takes like the fruit flavor you pick. Not tiny pieces of fruit blended in.  When buying the best, don't settle for the rest.
Abbey M.
Portsmouth, OH
Yum! A great quick and easy snack. It is s great value and tastes awesome. Readily available as well. I get mine from Walmart. The flavor is great and fits into my meal planning. I would definitely recommend!
Stacey B.
Columbus, MS
This was the best, most creamiest yogurt I've ever put in my mouth. The peaches in the bottom just melted in your mouth and mixed perfectly with the yummy yogurt. I pick up so,e each and every time I go to the store. Get you some and I can guarantee you won't regret it!
Stacie P.
Warrenville, IL
I am a huge peach fan whether it is the fruit or the smell I am all about the peach! This yogurt is fantastic it has delicious chunks of peaches on the bottom and does not have that overly sweet fake taste to it. All you taste is fresh juicy peaches a smooth creamy yogurt. Who could ask for anything more?
Jennifer L.
disfruto el yogur es delicioso, trae torsos de frutos en este caso duraznos, nunca me fijo en su tabla de calorías soy de esas personas que disfrutas los lácteos y compro el yogur por su sabor si es cremoso, trae fruta me gusta que se sienta y se vea
Cheri W.
It's pretty good. Peach is one of my fave flavored for yogurt. I love how inexpensive these yogurts tend to me. Regular price is reasons but they also tend to be on sale often. I will definitely buy them again.
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
Dannon Yogurt Lowfat Fruit On Bottom have many flavors I like the strawberry on. And its great that the fruit is in the bottom some times I just want the plain yougurt don't care to blend in the fruit with it.