BY DANNON #28 in Yogurt

A kitchen staple since 1947, Fruit on the Bottom combines the taste of fruit with our classic lowfat yogurt recipe. Wonderful for a moment of snack serenity at any time of the day.

Cultured grade A reduced fat milk, sugar, water, peaches, modified food starch, contains less than 1% of kosher gelatin, pectin, natural flavor, calcium citrate, malic acid, vitamin D3, sodium citrate.

Contains active yogurt cultures.

Karmen S.
Scott
Dannon fruit on the bottom is the perfect snack . I love how affordable this yogurt is and it's definitely a good value . If you are as busy as me just grab one and you're good to go ! Even kids love this yogurt .
Brittanyalissa A.
Harrison , NY
I am not a big fan on yogurts but I must admit that dannon fruit on the bottom peach flavor is super delicious and allows me to enjoy yogurt with out feeling like I'm eating yogurt if that makes any sense.
Dina P.
Pittsburgh , PA
This product is creamy and delicious! I love the fruit on the bottom but I wish there was more of it. Also, I wish there were more flavor options. All and all in matches up to other comparable yogurt products.
Brenda V.
Modesto, CA
Not a big fun of yogurt but this one i really liked. Very good price for the product and great flavor. Specially this one. The product is very authentic. Some thing i really look for while grocery shopping.
Kimba A.
Brooklyn
I like the taste of this yogurt. The fruit at the bottom delicious. This brand has a variety of fruit flavors. Eating yogurt on a whole is healthy. You can get your friendly bacteria aka “probiotics” which can help your digestive system.
Karina M.
Bryan , TX
I love the fruit on the bottom. It gives it more texture and makes it more fulfilling. This is a childhood favorite being that it is a bit sweeter. It is pretty good and I would definitely buy it again.
Brooklynn G.
Three Rivers , MI
Very good yogurt, buy this every time I go grocery shopping. Best flavor and best type of yogurt there is. Bought it at meijer, and it taste creamy, love the fruit. I'd refer to others!! Definitely (:
Jessica S.
Downey
The consistency is nice and the flavors are not to sweet. It's an affordable yogurt compared to other name brands. It doesn't have tons of calories. I've bought this flavor along with others as well.
Aurora C.
They taste good but I notice that whenever I buy them they go bad before the expiration date. It's not my fridge because it doesn't happen with others. So just beware and only buy a couple at a time.
Lauren K.
Detroit, MI
I use this daily for smoothies and it adds the perfect consistency. Great value and even better when on sale! The taste is creamy and full of flavor. I pick this up every time I hit the grocery store.