BY DANNON #28 in Yogurt

A kitchen staple since 1947, Fruit on the Bottom combines the taste of fruit with our classic lowfat yogurt recipe. Wonderful for a moment of snack serenity at any time of the day.

Cultured grade A reduced fat milk, sugar, water, peaches, modified food starch, contains less than 1% of kosher gelatin, pectin, natural flavor, calcium citrate, malic acid, vitamin D3, sodium citrate.

Contains active yogurt cultures.

Kelli D.
Muncie, IN
My Teenage kids always enjoyed this yogurt. I found it to be decently priced and my local stores usually always have sales where you get 10 of them for a certain price. I used to buy it at my local Grocery Store Called Marsh but they've closed down and not sure where I'll purchase it at now.
Rachel C.
Mc Donald, PA
Dannon fruit on the bottom are delicious, especially the peach. It has such a rich and real flavor and I love that there are actual chunks of fruit in it. I always buy these they have a great variety of flavors and you can buy them virtually anywhere that sells yogurt
Paulina R.
Liberty Twp, OH
Honestly, it's always been hard for me to find a yogurt that I really like. After trying countless different brands and flavors, I have finally found the one! I really love this yogurt. The flavor is fresh and the fresh fruit at the bottom adds makes it even better.
Sara P.
My mom loves these yogurt cups so much - she's said many times that they're her favorite. Personally, I think other brands offer better peach yogurts - the fruit at the bottom is normally pretty chunky and the yogurt itself doesn't have the sweetest flavor.
Samuel C.
Lancaster, PA
It's a good snack but it's not as flavorful as other brands out there, the plain yogurt is a bit bland but the fruit part is actually quite delicious so is a good snack to have but not on a regular basis!
Melani P.
This product is really good for whatever the occasion. You can use as a part of your lunch for a picnic with your family or even as a quick secret snack that you can get away with. I personally like the strawberry and banana yogurt.
Lori H.
Delicious in every flavor! Because the fruit is on the bottom and you mix it in yourself, there are fewer additives that would normally keep the fruit in suspension. I also love how the fruit is in chunks- it makes it taste so fresh!
Ali B.
Valparaiso, IN
I love peach yogurt from every brand but this one takes the cake! It's delicious, affordable, and all around amazing. It's a healthier option than cereal for breakfast and I would definitely recommend this and continue buying it
Taylore F.
Pensacola, FL
I love the dannon fruit on the bottom. It is a creamy yogurt with a rich fruit taste. I find it to be an affordable yogurt option and I buy it frequently. I would suggest this item to any individual that is wary about yogurt!
Shernette R.
Bridgeport, CT
Dannon is my favorite brand when it comes to yogurt, great flavors and tastes delicious. In addition to all of that this is healthy stuff. Great all round product.