BY DANNON

A kitchen staple since 1947, Fruit on the Bottom combines the taste of fruit with our classic lowfat yogurt recipe. Wonderful for a moment of snack serenity at any time of the day.

Cultured grade A reduced fat milk, sugar, water, peaches, modified food starch, contains less than 1% of kosher gelatin, pectin, natural flavor, calcium citrate, malic acid, vitamin D3, sodium citrate.

Contains active yogurt cultures.

Camila S.
Não sou muito fã de iogurtes com frutas que não seja morango não, não me agrada o paladar, mas pra quem gosta é uma excelente opção 😉
SHAÏMA💀🔫💲 Y.
algeirs
I love this product because it really helped me in my daily life and I can not give it up no matter what happens it's so delicious
💞Christina D.
Oshawa, ON
I feel like fruit at the bottom is a classic yogurt. This dannon brand has a smooth taste. Its delicious. My children love them.
Melanie N.
Toronto , ON
We buy this brand often hubby and the kids love it we enjoy the taste we have tried most of all the flavour mixture that it comes
Chantal M.
Purchased at: Walmart
My children love this. And im happy too for days they are being picky this gets them so fruit. Highly recommend. Great flavour
Dilorom F.
Yerres
Love this peach yogurt!! I like the fruit pieces and the texture of the yogurt and the fruit. Price is affordable as well.
Crista L.
Delicious, even though i don't like fruit yogurts, i enjoyed this one.
Very good flavour and it really tastes like peaches
Miranda F.
es muy bueno, es riquisimo, mas porque tiene trozitos de fruta, me gusta mucho comerlo en las mañanas despues de desayunar
jacqueline c.
Amherstburg
Purchased at: Publix
We recently bought this on our trip to Florida. My kids are yogurt lovers and tend to be picky but they loved this brand!
ANGELA J.
So as i love peach so it was a really nice thing ti eat and i loved it peach is my favourite and i cant get enough of it