BY DANNON #29 in Yogurt

A kitchen staple since 1947, Fruit on the Bottom combines the taste of fruit with our classic lowfat yogurt recipe. Wonderful for a moment of snack serenity at any time of the day.

Cultured grade A reduced fat milk, sugar, water, peaches, modified food starch, contains less than 1% of kosher gelatin, pectin, natural flavor, calcium citrate, malic acid, vitamin D3, sodium citrate.

Contains active yogurt cultures.

Cyntia C.
Está súper rico, y los trozos de fruta son de tamaño considerable uno son pocos como en otros en los que tienes que buscarlos entre el yogurt
Este y el sabor natural podría estarlos consumiendo todo el día, son suaves, cremositos, muy buenos Sabores y muy buen producto de calidad
Camila S.
Não sou muito fã de iogurtes com frutas que não seja morango não, não me agrada o paladar, mas pra quem gosta é uma excelente opção 😉
SHAÏMA💀🔫💲 Y.
algeirs
I love this product because it really helped me in my daily life and I can not give it up no matter what happens it's so delicious
Melanie N.
Toronto , ON
We buy this brand often hubby and the kids love it we enjoy the taste we have tried most of all the flavour mixture that it comes
Dilorom F.
Yerres
Love this peach yogurt!! I like the fruit pieces and the texture of the yogurt and the fruit. Price is affordable as well.
Crista L.
Delicious, even though i don't like fruit yogurts, i enjoyed this one.
Very good flavour and it really tastes like peaches
Miranda F.
es muy bueno, es riquisimo, mas porque tiene trozitos de fruta, me gusta mucho comerlo en las mañanas despues de desayunar
Claudia V.
Estado de México
Me gusta mucho sólo estaría mejorar la presentación esa presentación a veces se abre cuando la cargas y eso no está padre
Anelise N.

Very tasty! I love it, it tastes like fruit and it does good health, The whole family loves it, can not miss it at home.