BY DANNON

A kitchen staple since 1947, Fruit on the Bottom combines the taste of fruit with our classic lowfat yogurt recipe. Wonderful for a moment of snack serenity at any time of the day.

Cultured grade A reduced fat milk, sugar, water, peaches, modified food starch, contains less than 1% of kosher gelatin, pectin, natural flavor, calcium citrate, malic acid, vitamin D3, sodium citrate.

Contains active yogurt cultures.

Manasi I.
Sherman Oaks, CA
The best lunch box pack of all times. I always carry one with me to work. Quantity is decent, could be higher.
alexa C.
Vista, CA
One of my favorites! Yogurt is creamy and rich while still being light is amazing! The portion is just right.
rebecca b.
Broken arrow, Ok
Great flavor and texture. Love having the fruit back on the bottom. Had that as a kid and then it went away.
Lala M.
Rowlett, TX
I read article that yogurts like this aren't really that healthy for, so I don't buy it as much any more.
Patricia M.
My husband loves them in his morning oatmeal shakes makes him feel fuller love the fruit in the bottom
This yogurt is creamy and yummy with real fruit bits. You won't be disappointed . I have tried others.
Shawna K.
I love the fruit on the bottom yogurt from Dannon! It’s so creamy and just the right amount of fruit!!
Brandi B.
Real chunks of fruit really makes this yogurt climbs to the top of my list.
I love this sooooooo much
Holly K.
West Palm Beach
Great taste, smooth texture and is very filling and is also a great source of vitamins and minerals
Amberly S.
I'm not a fan of whole milk. It has an ok flavor not the best. Would choose something else.