BY DANNON #28 in Yogurt

A kitchen staple since 1947, Fruit on the Bottom combines the taste of fruit with our classic lowfat yogurt recipe. Wonderful for a moment of snack serenity at any time of the day.

Cultured grade A reduced fat milk, sugar, water, peaches, modified food starch, contains less than 1% of kosher gelatin, pectin, natural flavor, calcium citrate, malic acid, vitamin D3, sodium citrate.

Contains active yogurt cultures.

Giaa K.
Clarkston, GA
I don't really like fruit in my yogurt unless it fresh, but this is so good! It's nice and creamy and it's not to sweet.
Tiara H.
The perfect light and sweet snack in between meals!!! And peach is my most favorite flavor of all!! I highly recommend!!
Sheridan G.
Shelton, WA
This yogurt brand always has a lot of fruit and doesn't have a funky after taste. My favorite brand besides great value.
Beth S.
Highland Park, NJ
I love this one, has the perfect amount of fruits on the bottom and you'll always find the taste of peach on every bite
angel j.
Slatington
Great taste, excellent price. Many flavors to choose from. Good choice for the kids, they love it. Would buy it again.
marisol l.
phoenix, AZ
i'd say that this yogurt is comparable to like the greek yogurts because of the fruit on the bottom and consistency
Rouge L.
Love the flavor of these yogurts, definitely a must have in the refrigerator and I stock up on these when I go out
John L.
Love this product. Super delicious and easy to eat. I take care of my grandparents and it's easy for them to eat
Elissa D.
Hardinsburg
So good! Such great quality taste for a cheap price! This brand is one of the best yogurt brands I've ever tried.
Manasi I.
Sherman Oaks, CA
The best lunch box pack of all times. I always carry one with me to work. Quantity is decent, could be higher.