BY DANNON #28 in Yogurt

A kitchen staple since 1947, Fruit on the Bottom combines the taste of fruit with our classic lowfat yogurt recipe. Wonderful for a moment of snack serenity at any time of the day.

Cultured grade A reduced fat milk, sugar, water, peaches, modified food starch, contains less than 1% of kosher gelatin, pectin, natural flavor, calcium citrate, malic acid, vitamin D3, sodium citrate.

Contains active yogurt cultures.

June M.
Moulton
I love yogurt. Its not pudding, but its also not cottage cheese. Its the perfect dairy treat. Less calories and it has protein and probiotics. Dannon is one of my favorites, especially the Peach with the fruit on the bottom. I dont know if your grandma ever pulled out peaches she had sugared and frozen and thawed them to put on ice cream on a humid summer day, but this is as close as it gets in something you can take with you anywhere. Its dessert in a cup. Its just the thing to brighten your day and curb your hunger. Delicious..
BEV A.
Houston
One thing I can say is I do not like my fruit at the bottom. I love my fruit already mixed in. Sometimes it feels like there is not enough fruit. I really do not like it a lot. Its okay, but not the best. The fruit is not fruity enough and it leaves you just with plain yogurt sometimes. I love my yogurt with everything all mixed in together. Not a great yogurt for me.
Leandra C.
I love this yogurt with the fruit on the bottom. I think it reminds me of when I yogurt as a child. From the top is looks plain but then when you take your spoon and stir and stir, like magic there is the delicious fruity mixture reward. Dannon® Fruit On The Bottom Lemon YogurtActivia® Fruit On The Bottom Peach Mango
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
This is a tasty yogurt.The fruit on the bottom is very good we purchased this at Walmart. It is low-fat and does have some sugar in it but it is not as bad for you as some out there. The peaches tasted fabulous as that is one of my favorite flavors for yogurt.
Eve V.
Fillmore, CA
Peach is probably my favorite type of yogurt. This met my expectations. The yogurt wasn’t too thick or too watery. The flavoring is good . I have tried it many times. I recommend for others to try this. Plus it’s affordable not very expensive .
Elizabeth M.
Ruskin
Love how the fruit is at the bottom for you to mix, smooth yummy taste. I personally like to have one in the morning or as a nighttime snack. Affordable and healthy snack. And there are different varieties to choose from.
Cindy S.
Franklinton
This is my favorite brand and flavor of yogurt. It has a very creamy texture and lots of fruit on the bottom. I buy them from a nearby small town grocery store by the name of Jack Brown’s. They’re very reasonably priced and I will definitely be purchasing more probably before the end of the week
Liza R.
Weslaco, TX
Not a fan of fruit on the bottom yogurt but Dannon never fails to produce a good tasting product. The fruits aren’t too sweet so it feels like you’re eating healthy! I’m a real big fan of the consistency of this yogurt I love that it’s not watery I highly recommend!
Kayla C.
North Branch
Dannon is by far one of the best yogurts! It's very creamy and has a great flavor. The fruit on the bottom is my favorite. It's not badly priced, but I do feel that you are paying more just for the name. I would highly recommend this yogurt to other people.
Moriah M.
Niagara Falls
Peach is such a nice refreshing flavor it always reminds me of summer time. And I don't know if it's the big nerd in me but I love fruit at the bottom yogurts it's like a little surprise in ur cup lol.  You can get them at just about any grocery store the price is great they have a large variety and I always have at least 4 diff flavors in my cart when I go shopping