BY DANNON

Dannon® Fruit on the Bottom Strawberry Lowfat Yogurt.

Since 1942.

Vitamin D added.

1% milkfat.

Grade A.

99% fat free.

4-6 oz (170g) cups/1.5 lb (680g).

4 pack. see more...

Brandi M.
Eden, NC
I first tried these staying at a Hilton a few cities over and love them. I am a huge breakfast person and have been trying to eat healthier for a while, and I LOVE fruit. So to have something with real fruit in it with minimal effort and time is amazing!
Lynne B.
I really like the Dannon fruit at the bottom yogurt, it has a nice creamy consistency, and the fruit on the bottom makes it very thick when you mix it together. I like that it is made with actual fruit chunks unlike many other yogurts and it has that fresh fruit flavor. This comes in a varitey of flavors but i am partial to the strawberry. my kids really enjoy this yogurt as well and it makes a great after school snack since it has a sweet taste yet is a healthier alternative. You can mix the fruit in with the yogurt or eat the yogurt and save the fruit for last both ways are delicious and a good way to satisfy a sweet tooth without all of the calories.
Bianca R.
Harlingen, TX
I get these yogurts for my self because I love how they have the fruit jelly on the bottom you can either mix it in or eat the fruit jelly till the end either way you eat it it's delicious. Dannon Fruit on the Bottom Nonfat Yogurt Stawberry - 4 CT
Lauren S.
Knightdale, NC
My child absoultly loves these. She will eat the whole pack in 2 days if I lef her. I love that it's not overwhelming full of sugar like the other brands and she loves that their is actual fruit in them and gets excited when she finds them.
Jasmine Z.
Philadelphia, PA
I get this brand all the time at the grocery store. I love to have a yogurt every morning, and the fruit on the bottom gives it that extra taste. I think this brand stands out, it just tastes better than others that have fruits. Love it.
Marilyn C.
Sylmar
They taste great ! One of my favorites to buy and in the nutritions facts, one of the healthiest , they taste unlike any other yogurt brands and it's a little over priced but it's worth it sometimes I keep buying them every time I go to staterbros
Josh M.
Great product. It tastes amazing I definitely would buy it again and I.m would also recommend it to anyone who likes yougurt and fruit or both mixed together because that's what it is. Yum so good ;)))
Alessia D.
Branford , CT
Love the flavor ! Very smooth texture and is easy to eat! I enjoyed how the packaging is convenient to use. Would recommend this product to other of interested in yogurt!
Dernice G.
Bakersfield, CA
I prefer the strawberry over most of the flavors because some of them have a funny after taste but that could only be me. Its not really that high because most of the time I buy them at Costco so it would be in bulk.
Spencer D.
Galloway, OH
One of my favorite yogurts! Has a nice creamy texture just enough strawberries! They really are delicious, have great flavor, and they aren't too expensive. I would highly recommend this ptoduct to some one who was looking for a good yogurt to buy!!!
Francesca D.